Author Topic: Fight Night Round Two  (Read 1184 times)

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
Fight Night Round Two
« on: March 08, 2005, 07:03:50 PM »
i'm definitely getting this game for PS2 once i get my first paycheck.  i loved fight night 2004 and this game looks way, way better.  IGN gave it a 9.0 out of 10, which is an amazing score for a sports game, not to mention a boxing game.  they also called it the "best boxing game [we] have ever played".  if anyone else is getting this for ps2 and has a network adapter, post here and i'll be sure to fight you online once i make my boxer and train him. :P

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
Re: Fight Night Round Two
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 09:37:11 PM »
Being the boxing fan that I am, I'll be sure to check it out.  It'd be awesome if I could make a boxer with the dempsey roll  ;D

They really need to release a Hajime no Ippo game in the states, preferably if made by the creators of Ready 2 Rumble.
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 09:46:18 PM »
eh, ready to rumble is alright...btw, midway published ready 2 rumble, i'm not sure who developed it (maybe midway also)...but trust me jais, if you're a boxing fan like i am, you will LOVE this game.  just check it out or check out fight night 2004 and you'll see what i mean.  the career mode lacks some depth in 2004 however, but that is fixed in round two.

Waya475

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 10:36:25 AM »
Ippo was released in the states.  I have it.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 06:46:09 PM »
I saw the review (or was it the preview?) of this game on X-Play. This game looks like a pretty good game. The graphics were really great. It seems like a good game. I'd recommend on buying this game if you like boxing games. It's a cool game, however, not really my style. I won't buy it. :-\

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.