Author Topic: I hereby proudfully announce the first *Harima Kenji*- fanclub  (Read 19624 times)

Offline Private Prinny

• President of the "Harima Kenji" fanclub
  • Clean
  • *Kaboom*
Well, as said before,  I am the only member (at least now;D ) and so call me  the Founding-Geezer
Hereby I invite you all, to join in!

Because....I pity(?) him so much! He is such a looser with the sharp misunderstanding-skill!
He is just like me! Well, really!
Although I am one of the few people in my large friend-circle who doesn´t own a motorbike, but I also have this sad expression-look, think way to much about the girl I love(also pretty one-sided:-[  ), and make the same mistakes and misunderstandings!
He is just my super-anti-hero!
Way back it was Vash the stampede in Trigun, but he was to damn silly!

So, why am I so unlucky and unskilled when it comes to sigs- and avatar-making?

I really like the v04 cB11 p02 -picture of him in the top left corner so much!
I sat here today and laughed  histerically about twenty minutes ,with no obvious logic reason,  my a$$ of, when I saw that expression on his face! This remebers my quite a lot of me, when I look in the mirror-windows, just when I arrive at  my university every morning.  So, now I now, why my folks call me" Mr. Schlechtgelauntheit" <-- Mr. bad mood/ mr. sad mood!

So want to stop my hole from blubbering so much nonesense here?
Make me a good Harima-Sig! 
insane laughter echoes arround

Oh, and a big Hurra! [/size][/color] to all you yanime-staff for your work, and especially for this series!!
Signature? What is a Signature? Bah, I don´t need that extra-space,  to make a complete fool out of me!
Just take a look at my damn posts!

No native english speaker! Keep that in mind, while laughing at my baad grammar!

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
Re: I hereby proudfully announce the first *Harima Kenji*- fanclub
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 08:37:00 PM »
Well I hope your club goes well, cuz I sure can say that I support Harima anymore (ever).  Any guy who is hung up on Tenma over all the other hot girls is well...not cool.  But up to that point I still felt a little sorry for him UNTIL he turned down the Nee-san that he was staying with!  Just no.  Nee-san, Akira/Yakumo (I can't decide which is better...shut up I like Akira!), and Eri...in that order.  Harima still has a way to redeem himself, and he better do it.  Sorry I can't join your club dude, but good luck to it :P  BTW, I like your sig.  NIS games rule!

Offline Nidec

• Clean
  • péronnelle
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 08:50:32 AM »
Harima truly shines at being the main character of SR. His tendency to mess up or misunderstand anything is both touching and hilarious. Thus I'll proudly support your club!
The rest of the male cast is rather good as well.

Any guy who is hung up on Tenma over all the other hot girls is well...not cool. But up to that point I still felt a little sorry for him UNTIL he turned down the Nee-san that he was staying with! Just no. Nee-san, Akira/Yakumo (I can't decide which is better...shut up I like Akira!), and Eri...in that order.

Well, I would say it's a matter of personal preference. I, for instance, prefer the dense and funny Tenma over all those you quoted, hands down. Plus I think she is well matched with Harima, as they are both champions of utter stupidity :P

Offline Someguy0

• Clean
  • the way to make that special someone fall for you
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 02:53:29 PM »
I will join this fanclub of the great (meaning sometimes pathetic) Harima Kenji.  you must admit the animal thing is awesome.  also all of us know he is alot kooler than the "other".  he shall not be named
Nothing happens if you dont swing the bat

pround member of the Harima Kenji Fanclub

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 05:39:57 PM »
Harima is one of the coolest male leads in manga.  Typically in romance/comedy you have loser guys or average guys or average losers getting hot chicks, and then you come to SR and it's a nice change to have a hilarious dumbass delinquent going after a not-so-hot chick.

Yah, i'll join this club..but only after I join the Eri fanclub XD

Offline Tenchisama

• president of the nee chan fan club
  • Budding Addict
  • Dang do I feel Old!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 06:31:46 AM »
ok I will join because he is cool and he has a motercycle althought I must admit
he was kinda dumb to turn down nee-san but otherwise is cool

The world keeps spinning round!!!

Offline Private Prinny

• Clean
  • *Kaboom*
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 09:05:37 AM »
Wow? It actually worked?
I thought, I was the only one who like him!
And it IS refreshing, not like Ichigo, open sesame ranma,etc...
a romantic/comedymanga, where not the average boy is piled under hot woman until volume 3 or so!
I must admit
he was kinda dumb to turn down nee-san but otherwise is cool 

you are right!
The translators note (or ws it the ed?)
there was hillarious too!  ;D

Yah, i'll join this club..but only after I join the Eri fanclub XD

nah, not my tipe! But, the panel, who harma confesses to her, and then is pulled away from the other girl, where eri kicks him.....that expression on her face!  :o ;D ;D
Who of us would do the same, and which one has actually lied?
LOL!
BTW, I like your sig.  NIS games rule!

Yeah! Which did you play?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 09:08:44 AM by Private Prinny »
Signature? What is a Signature? Bah, I don´t need that extra-space,  to make a complete fool out of me!

No native english speaker! Keep that in mind, while laughing at my baad grammar!

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 10:28:58 AM »
"Who of us would do the same, and which one has actually lied?"

Yeah that was what I said when Harima turned down Nee-san (the name is finally given but I forgot it). :P

As for the NIS games, I have Disgaea, La Purcelle, and Phantom Brave.  Wanted to try Rhapsody for the PS1 but that's impossible to find now a days.  Can't wait for the other two to come out this year. 

Offline Private Prinny

• Clean
  • *Kaboom*
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2005, 08:03:33 AM »
Yeah...try to find Rhapsody in europe...
better chance on winning the jackpot somewere.
Anyway, you mean Makai Kingdom and Atelier Iris?

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2005, 09:21:10 AM »
Yup, Makai Kingdom in June, and Atelier Iris in the fall.  Makia Kingdom looks really cool since it's like a hybrid of Phantom Brave and Disgaea.  Cool artwork too.  I don't much about Atelier Iris other than it's a not really a strategy rpg and the item creation concept.

Offline Private Prinny

• Clean
  • *Kaboom*
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2005, 10:00:59 PM »
Well, thought of openeing a thread about emberassing things....
but there is already one...

Wanted to open one ,because especially two things what happened to harima actually happened to me too, in nearly the same way....
well, now it is pretty obvious why I am a single?  ;D :-\

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2005, 11:24:05 PM »
I kinda assumed that you were single because your gf was frightened of you possibly exploding during any sort of violent contact, throwing in particular =/
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline Private Prinny

• Clean
  • *Kaboom*
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2005, 10:19:42 AM »
I kinda assumed that you were single because your gf was frightened of you possibly exploding during any sort of violent contact, throwing in particular =/

Well, actually, how often is a man supposed to be thrown around by his girlfriend? ??? :o ???

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2005, 03:05:47 PM »
It happens quite often if her name is Etna
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline Private Prinny

• Clean
  • *Kaboom*
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2005, 07:49:02 PM »
It happens quite often if her name is Etna

Well, I am quite a asshole, but i am D E F I N E T LY  N O T (!!) stupid or masochismo enough to date THAT woman!
NoNONOOO! No Simpathy for that devil!

Please, spare me, I dont wanna die at that age!

;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 07:52:53 PM by Private Prinny »

anything