Author Topic: School Rumble v4 FIXES  (Read 2252 times)

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
School Rumble v4 FIXES
« on: March 06, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »
Hey guys, I just want to bring your attention to certain errors that weren't caught before our release of SR v4.  I apologize for these errors, and made a corrections zip file for those of you that want to have the corrected pages.

School Rumble v4 Fixes

Offline Nidec

• Clean
  • péronnelle
Re: School Rumble v4 FIXES
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 08:41:26 AM »
Thanks for putting up a "hot-fix" file!
Here are some more typo/edit errors I encountered while reading volume 4, in case you're interested in correcting them for your coming http archive - or for personal record.

chap52, p7 : top of page comment "The man who is misunderstood many a times" : should be "many times" or "many a time"

chap55, p7 pic4, Tenma : "Yakimo" should be "Yakumo"

chap55, p13 first pic, Tenma : "the reason why Eri-chan and Mikoto-chan was fighting" should be "were fighting"

chap56, p4 last pic, Harima : "I'm concened about Tenma-chan" should be "I'm concerned"

chap57, p4 pic4, Harima : "inside the unchartered waters of love" should be "uncharted"

Please bear with me if I didn't get one of those right... I'm not native  :P
Anyway you did a nice job on SR4. Commercial translated mangas I buy from stores often contain twice as many mistakes!

Offline Roots

• Clean
  • Searching for wings...
    • My personal homepage
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 11:02:31 AM »
Notice that none of the errors came in the chapters that I translated.

*cough*
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero of Allacrost - http://www.allacrost.org
  A free SNES-era RPG in development
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 05:42:42 PM »
well fuck nidec, we should really get fans to beta read our stuff before it gets released :P

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 06:41:35 PM »
Yeah, I think we missed those simply because our minds automatically corrected the mistakes since we have gone through so many of them.  Still...not my fault. :P  I'm not the last line of defense against errors.  And Roots, the reason you didn't have any errors this time is becase A) you didn't do as many this time, and B) I caught them!  So there! :P