Author Topic: Your throughts?  (Read 7847 times)

Offline Bellevar

• Clean
Re: Your throughts?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2005, 06:45:07 AM »
It's one of my favourite mangas that I read. The plot is getting somekind of weird though but it's awesome.
so far its been pretty awesome... fans will sprout soon.. you'll see...
I wouldn't be so sure but we'll see.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 06:47:45 AM by Bellevar »

Thanks to Dragonwingz for the sig...

Offline Fiendish_Hellion

• Clean
  • "To take on this fiend is to take on hell itself"
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 06:49:50 PM »
I'm a huge fan of this series since I started reading it. It's so cool and absolutely hilarious. I love the bad guys as well, Rhode and Ticky to be exact. It's a change to many of the bad guys you usually would have in these types of mangas y'know?

Offline Ulisse

• Clean
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2005, 06:42:37 AM »
This manga is great. With Bleach, One Piece and Naruto it's on of my favorites.

Offline lifegrd31

• Clean
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2005, 03:34:25 AM »
This manga is great. It is my current favorite out of the four Jump series that I read. The gothic style art and the European/French feel to the art and landscape make the enviroment very different then that of Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach. The villians are amazing. Rhode has became one of my favorite villians of all time in such a short amount of time. I cannot wait to see how the story develops. I also want to see how skillful a cheater Allen is.

Offline meruchan

• Clean
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2005, 07:34:31 AM »
i love it. ^_^ i love the humor, action, characters, plot, art,pretty much everything. It's a like..a newfound love..lol and i love that its set in the late 19th century and the european background is wonderful..all those religous/real-life references are cool too~
My fav characters so far are Allen and Rabi!! (okay...you too Komui..^o^;;)
yep..the fandom will catch up soon enough cuz its a pretty cool manga. ^_^

Offline Rheo

• Clean
  • Life is a gamble
    • Rheo's deviantart
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2005, 12:19:34 AM »
Hi, I am new here :D
I am absolutely addicted to D.Gray-man now...

It does remind me of Fullmetal Alchemist when I first started reading. It's not the art, it's not the characters, it's... just the feeling of the story and the way the story and scenes were handled. Really hard to describe >.>

I started to read the Fullmetal Alchemist scanlation before the anime was released, and there were only a few fans in the beginning... well after a few ep. of anime, the forum I frequented was suddenly swarmed by fans... >.>
Now that I think about it, maybe thats another reason why D.Gray-man kinda reminded me of FMA. Great manga with a unique feeling, but so few fans...

Offline IPPUsama

• Clean
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2005, 04:13:42 AM »
I think it's kinda like FMA
They both have good plots, many humors and great actions
Before I knew this one, Naruto is the most favorite
But when I know it, Naruto's fell apart!

I think it'll be very famous in the future!

Forgive my bad english

Offline oversoul

• Clean
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2005, 07:06:13 PM »
i'm really like this manga as well, it has extremely cool and unique art, and it can really balance the humor with the serious atmosphere that it has.

i'm pretty sure that as time goes by, the number of fans of this manga will increase... it's still in its early stages, i'm sure that once it reaches around 80+ chapters, this awesome manga will have a fairly larger fanbase  ;D

Offline Fighter Volk

• Clean
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2005, 06:10:57 PM »
Well... when someone on the LJ community posts scans of the cover of Volume 4 and we get 8 or 9 replies that say nothing but "OMG RABIIIIIIIIII," I think it's safe to say that the fandom is growing at a rather alarming rate.  ^^

Offline Apathy

• Clean
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2005, 10:16:13 AM »
This manga is really cool.  Rhode and Allen are the coolest characters.