Author Topic: Gundam Seed questions... *spoilers*  (Read 4640 times)

Offline Hostile

• Clean
Gundam Seed questions... *spoilers*
« on: February 25, 2005, 09:16:33 PM »
- Why did Kruuze's voice sound like Frey (Fllay)'s father?

- If Kruuze was the clone, did Mwu la Fraga's father hate Mwu?

- Did Andy's (that sand guy that was revived and helped Lucas) girlfriend/wife get revived, too?

- Kira and Cagalli were twins born into that women and Kira was the one removed?

I finished rewatching the last 15-20 GS episodes and I'm about to start GSD soon... I really love the Kira/Lacus thing so I hope they really end up happy together.

Offline Kairu de Large

Re: Gundam Seed questions... *spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 11:27:14 PM »
I'll answer what I can, it's been almost 2 years since I watched Seed.

"- Why did Kruuze's voice sound like Frey (Fllay)'s father?"

No reason in particular, but it's most likely why Fllay related her father to Kruuze.

"- Did Andy's (that sand guy that was revived and helped Lucas) girlfriend/wife get revived, too?
"

He wasn't revived, just miraclously survived somehow, but his girlfriend(Aisha I think) was killed.

Sorry that I couldn't answer the other 2(I didn't understand what you were asking that well), but there are other members who know more about Seed than I do so maybe they can.

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 11:37:45 AM »
Ok, let me take a crack at it.

"why did Kruuze's voice sound like Frey's father?"
well the first answer was right, but it also might have something to do with the rewrite.  The writers change some parts of the story half way through, so there were some plot holes left over.  There were also rumors that Frey was suppose to be the one piloting Strke Rouge.  I have no idea if there is any truth to any of this...just a theory.

Mwu's father wasn't to fond of Mwu.  He didn't want "that woman's child" to be the heir.  Don't know why.  So that's why he created the clone.

And yes Kira was the one removed from the womb, but the question is why did Cagali went into seed mode if she was a natural?  And I don't remember if their birth mom survived.  I also don't know how Cagali ended up with Uzumi.  Man there were a lot of plot holes in that series...but it's still one of my favorites.

Offline Hostile

• Clean
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 12:06:28 PM »
I could have sworn Mwu was the one happily with his father in one of the pictures, though.

It's one of my favorites, too. Gundam Seed is one of the three shows that got me to not dislike mecha/robots so much. After watching a few other Gundam series, Seed is still my favorite.

Offline Hostile

• Clean
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 07:43:39 PM »
And how the hell does Cagalli have SEED mode?

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 07:59:09 PM »
plot hole...maybe she's really a coodinator...who knows?  You can assume whatever you want since the show never explained it.

Offline Hostile

• Clean
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2005, 08:27:11 PM »
Well I was reading something from another forum... Lacus' father says something like coordinators did not evolve and so SEED mode is something even naturals can do. I guess coordinators have a boost in probability then naturals. Made sense I guess...

This was the topic: click here
« Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 08:36:54 PM by Hostile »

Offline darksage78

• Clean
  • ZGMF-X10A
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 02:50:47 PM »
-Why did Kruuze's voice sound like Frey (Fllay)'s father?
There is no actual real reason. But it was for Fllay to see Kleuze as her father. As in she lost both her parents, she only had her father left when he died. I guess she needed a father figure and Kleuze seemed to fit his character.

- If Kruuze was the clone, did Mwu la Fraga's father hate Mwu?
Yes the reason Kleuze was born into the world at all was that Mwu's father didn't like Mwu. He wanted to keep his blood pure in a sense. That way he would always be the one to inherit his future.

- Did Andy's (that sand guy that was revived and helped Lucas) girlfriend/wife get revived, too?
If you read the Astray series, Andy's girlfriend makes it out alive too.

- Kira and Cagalli were twins born into that women and Kira was the one removed?
Cagalli was the one removed. Kira was the one modified in the artifical womb.

Offline Zantazuken

• Clean
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2005, 07:35:11 AM »
man i really gotta rewatch seed...........
In war victory is given to the ones that fight the hardest for the win.....

If you fear dying from the unknown then all that you do kno will consume you...

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2005, 11:18:51 AM »
Man these questions brought back memories. Personally tho I think Cagalli is also another coordinator. I can't explain how but I think she is or else how is she able to do half the stuff that she does. She might have a smaller dose of the coordinator ability.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2005, 01:29:51 PM »
Man these questions brought back memories. Personally tho I think Cagalli is also another coordinator. I can't explain how but I think she is or else how is she able to do half the stuff that she does. She might have a smaller dose of the coordinator ability.

Nah, SEED pretty much killed that idea... only Kira. If coordinators were more like newtypes, I'd say perhaps... although you don't ge to be a newtype from genes alone either... you need some circumstances.

Offline red255

• Clean
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 11:17:17 AM »
What exactly was Kira Typing that so greatly improved his combat effectiveness? 

Was he trash talking his opponent?

« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 11:18:00 AM by red255 »

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2005, 12:18:24 PM »
What exactly was Kira Typing that so greatly improved his combat effectiveness? 

Was he trash talking his opponent?

In the beginning? I believe he was recoding the OS of the suit to better suit him... therefore the effectiveness of the suit skyrockets. If I remember right. <<;;

Offline TBS

• Clean
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2005, 08:23:08 AM »
does the person has to be a coordinator to enter seed mode?
if not, then cagali is the first and only human can enter seed mode is GS and GSD

also, kira and lacus did end up together (sorry if i spoil the ending)

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2005, 07:16:37 AM »
does the person has to be a coordinator to enter seed mode?
if not, then cagali is the first and only human can enter seed mode is GS and GSD

I know this is a little old now, but I am going to reply anyway.

You answered it yourself considering Cagali can enter SEED mode... so no, you do not have to be a coordinator. Also, it seems everyone can enter SEED mode now, so it really is not special anymore. If you have a badass Gundam, and you got at least 3 recap eps all to yourself in Destiny, you are able to enter SEED mode, regardless of your genes.