Author Topic: Scared  (Read 13955 times)

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
Re: Scared
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2005, 08:33:54 AM »
ok prinny, i understood that...ok, first off, you're right, we are not very strict on enforcing rules.  we just enforce the basic necessary rules.  also, angel has been banned for her tendency to ignore what we tell her.  we've been telling her to not post useless things for a long, long time and she continues to ignore us and refuse to read the rules, so she has been permanently banned.

Offline Private Prinny

• President of the "Harima Kenji" fanclub
  • Clean
  • *Kaboom*
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2005, 10:13:36 AM »
Well, that means, that I should be careful, about what I post, and definetly not post unecessary posts==spam!  ;D

...Wait, was that necessary? Was this spam?
...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo......

*Imagine Private Prinny going down the drain*
Signature? What is a Signature? Bah, I don´t need that extra-space,  to make a complete fool out of me!
Just take a look at my damn posts!

No native english speaker! Keep that in mind, while laughing at my baad grammar!

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2005, 02:39:30 PM »
lol well yeah, technically that was spam, and you shouldn't post spam on any message board. :P

let's keep the posts from here on out on-topic.

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
  • I'm no damn freak I'm a Final Fantasy Fanatic.
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2005, 07:26:31 PM »
Then bring back Off-Topic. If your tired of not enforcing the rules bring it back. Then we can speak freely. As for the on topic business. Angel can either do one of 2 things. Quit bing scared or put her head benath her legs and kiss her ass good bye.
The world is not enough for one man.... I want more!!!

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2005, 07:50:18 PM »
she's already banned.  we're not giving the off-topic board back because speaking your mind freely does not include spam.  if you want to look at it in technical terms, every spam post you make contributes to this site taking up more space, which in the long run costs the owner of this site (cgoten) more money in bandwidth.  he would rather pay for quality discussion to be taking place.