Author Topic: Scared  (Read 13986 times)

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
Re: Scared
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2005, 09:12:35 PM »
ZOMG GYUS TERE IZ A EBIL MAJITION CUMMIN AFTA ME!! HALP

oh wait, it was just a beaver.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2005, 09:12:40 PM »
Its not in the middle of no where..its by the high way.. but.. its still kinda in the country. -.-'

Yea.. i have been training.

Well.. i acually do play stupid.... hehe... i'm acually pretty smart. IF you get on my food side. If you havn't noticed. Ask the people i have talked to on like, msn, aim...
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
  • Nothing will change without will to take action
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2005, 09:13:25 PM »
Terrorists usually attack to get attention in areas with many people (I think). Unless it's an assasin hired by someone in this forum or any other that hates you then it would be a different story.

Therefore it could be:

a) A hired assasin 0.1%
b) A stalker or some sort 40%
c) A burgler 60%
d) An animal 90%
e) A terrorist running away after failing their mission and is looking for a hide-out 1%

that's outside.

you fkn retard, those probabilities don't add up to one.

go learn math.

and angel, stfu, it's not a terrorist, it's prolly a forum member that wants to end the stupidity that you embody in your existence (and on this forum).

It's not suppose to add up to one whole dumbass! Those are just the possibilities and chances of it happening!

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2005, 09:14:34 PM »
Angel STFU
no one cares your just dumb. now it's a fact.
so STFU
look
it's cool girl. no one cares.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2005, 09:19:27 PM »
OMG!!!!!! WTF!!! I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID!!! STUPID PEOPLE CAN'T TYPE!!! I CAN TYPE!!! OMG!!! I HAVE TYPO'S.... AND I AM BAD A SPELLING.. DOESN'T MEAN U HAVE TO ACT LIKE THAT!!!!!! THE PERSON YOU SEEN ON THE BOARD... IS NOT THE REAL ME.... THE PERSON OFF THE FUCKING BOARD... IS THE REAL ME. NO ONE KNOWS ME. REALLY. I have a differnet personality toward other people. If you be nice to me.. then you would find that out. Ask the people who have talked to me nicly. Spike, Kitsune, tencho, Dakar, Shuu, diane.... ex.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2005, 09:19:43 PM »
Terrorists usually attack to get attention in areas with many people (I think). Unless it's an assasin hired by someone in this forum or any other that hates you then it would be a different story.

Therefore it could be:

a) A hired assasin 0.1%
b) A stalker or some sort 40%
c) A burgler 60%
d) An animal 90%
e) A terrorist running away after failing their mission and is looking for a hide-out 1%

that's outside.

you fkn retard, those probabilities don't add up to one.

go learn math.

and angel, stfu, it's not a terrorist, it's prolly a forum member that wants to end the stupidity that you embody in your existence (and on this forum).

It's not suppose to add up to one whole dumbass! Those are just the possibilities and chances of it happening!

oh... my... god.

so I see in Bush America, they stopped teaching you math? or are you just more retarded than angel?

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2005, 09:24:34 PM »
cccnnn.. please.. back off of him. I'm asking nicely.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2005, 09:25:46 PM »
Look little girl, the facts speak for themselves.
You want me to know the real you. Then tell me about yourself, I mean what I see is what I judge if I have no other things to base myself on...

And probabilities and chances of happenig isn't the same.

Probabilites must add to one.
Chances of happening it doesn't matter.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2005, 09:28:53 PM »
People want to know me huh. Well if you want to get to know me.. then.. try to. Like i've said before.. i'm a really sweet girl.. but this whole fucking world has made me this pissed off little girl.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2005, 09:33:06 PM »
I won't be mean but I still have to correct what you said.

"If you be nice to me.. then you would find that out. Ask the people who have talked to me nicly. Spike, Kitsune, tencho, Dakar, Shuu, diane.... ex. "

That is a plain and simple way of asking someone to get to know them...
So there you have it. I didn't say I wanted to know you. I said it's ok if you want to tell me about yourself.
Difference.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2005, 09:36:55 PM »
pssshh what ever. If you want to get to know me at all... be nice.. or i'm not going to talk to you.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2005, 09:42:06 PM »
Lol, look suit yourself.
You don't see me puting on topics like.

Do you like me or Do you like me not, what is the question.

Look girl, respect is gained. You have to gain it from people. It won't be with pretty looks that you will acheive something.

Now I have no further things to discuss with you so if you ever feel the need to talk to me feel free.  8)
And look girl, you won't acheive anything by talking to me this way. I have tamed others...

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2005, 09:44:10 PM »
No one has tamed me... i don't think. and can you not call me " girl "? I have a name.... your just calling me by my sex. My name is Felecia. Call me Angel. ok? I know i don't seem like one at the moment.. but i am. I just need a day or two to calm down. Hopfully tomorrow will be better.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2005, 09:49:41 PM »
Maybe no one has tamed you yet, but you've never met me before right?

Anyways, then relax a few days think this through and come back as a new girl.

And I prefer calling you girl since you are one. Your name Felicia should be used by your friends wich at the moment I am still not. I am but a knoweable person from the web. Finally Angel is a nickname wich I would use if you were but as you said in your previous post you aren't (for now...).

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2005, 09:52:17 PM »
yea.... for now. I'm not. But..... i'm a senisible girl... but no one  takes the time to get to know me.. sooo i just explode.. if they yell or talk badly about me.