Author Topic: Scared  (Read 14022 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Re: Scared
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2005, 08:35:44 PM »
i didn't just say me. I said he's coming. i just.. can feel it. Damn... i'm finally calm... and... just forget it. I just wanted people to help me. to be nice for 1 fucking day.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2005, 08:36:52 PM »
Geez, I probably have a better chance of a terrorist attack happening near where I live than you.  You said you live in the country.  No one's going to hike to your house to kill a 13 year old girl...

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2005, 08:39:24 PM »
uummm... rapest will... like i said i don;t know what there called.. ppl who want to kill ppl and rape.. who's in the toughest gang in mexico.. so they say.... but.. yea. Ppl rape girls any age.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2005, 08:41:22 PM »
Actually a terrorist is someone who wants to do alot of damage and weaken their target so as to have a better chance of succeeding in their ultimate goal. Of course attention also plays a part.

As for percents, I think it would be like this:

1% Hired assassin
10% Stalker
15% Burglar
5% Animal
1% Terrorist
68% Parents or family that have come home. Or come back home to fix the mistake they had made in Angel.

Waya475

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2005, 08:43:22 PM »
uummm... rapest will... like i said i don;t know what there called.. ppl who want to kill ppl and rape.. who's in the toughest gang in mexico.. so they say.... but.. yea. Ppl rape girls any age.

OH MY GOD, THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING.  SERIOUSLY ANGEL, LOCK YOURSELF NOW.  I HEARD ABOUT THESE GUYS.  YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH THEM!  SERIOUSLY, FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, RUN!  OH MY FUCKING GOD NO.  NOT THAT GANG.  NOT HER!

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2005, 08:51:20 PM »
 dude i know your making that up. but i have to go.  :-\

Waya475

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2005, 08:52:52 PM »
NO, SERIOUSLY.  I AM TOTALLY SERIOUS.  BE CAREFUL ANGEL!

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2005, 08:55:08 PM »
uh huh....... w/e

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2005, 08:57:48 PM »
After reading these subsequential posts I realised something that had been in my face for a few days now.

Why do people hate Angel

No please let me rephrase that...

Why do people think she's dumb.

I'm sorry to say this to you angel. But you must be the most stupid girl I have ever heard about in my entire life... and belive me I must have seen the most stupid girls a guy can see...

Don't you think or use logic or anything called thinking?

Look girl if you are looking for attention at least do it in a clever way...
I'm sorry I really didn't have anything against you.. I mean I heard people talking about your stupidity and how it limits were boundless but I thought that I shouldn't base my ideas of someone of what I hear.

Now I know... from now on... unless proved wrong...
I shall know that you are dumb, really dumb.

oh and if you're scared, try learning martial arts, or some self defense, or maybe you should carry a gun at yourself and kill any Mexican why you see... as you said they were rapists or something... I mean I have trouble even understanding your sentences and I know that my english is not top-notch, but I do know that yours is worst.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2005, 09:04:12 PM »
i think we've said this many times: if you want actual help, don't ask random people on message boards. especially on one where most of the members think you're stupid and don't take you seriously.

you'd think you would've learned that by now.

we'll see if this is true or not. if you don't show up ever again, then odds are there actually was a terrorist and he killed you and your family and destroyed your possessions etc etc. which is highly unlikely. if it isn't true, then you'll keep on posting your silly problems on the board, which, i suspect, is all a ploy to get attention.

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2005, 09:05:20 PM »
Terrorists usually attack to get attention in areas with many people (I think). Unless it's an assasin hired by someone in this forum or any other that hates you then it would be a different story.

Therefore it could be:

a) A hired assasin  0.1%
b) A stalker or some sort  40%
c) A burgler  60%
d) An animal  90%
e) A terrorist running away after failing their mission and is looking for a hide-out   1%

that's outside.

you fkn retard, those probabilities don't add up to one.

go learn math.

and angel, stfu, it's not a terrorist, it's prolly a forum member that wants to end the stupidity that you embody in your existence (and on this forum).

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2005, 09:08:14 PM »
no its not. Its on the fucking NEWS!!!!!!! omfg.. i didn't say he just wanted to come after me.. now did i? NO!!! SOOO READ FIRST!!!!! I DID NOT SAY HE JUST WANTED TO COME AFTER ME!!! SOO GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STEIGHT!!! omg.. all i said was that i heard some noises out side and was scared because of what i heard on the fuckin news.

Offline Roots

• Clean
  • Searching for wings...
    • My personal homepage
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2005, 09:09:40 PM »
Dude, I live in Texas and I'm not scared at all. If you're really that scared of being attacked then start doing something about it and stop whinig like a baby. Go study martial arts. Go take up boxing. Go do some firearms practice. There's nothing wrong with training so that you can defend yourself and the ones that you love.

Yes, you must become......A DEFENDER OF JUSTICE!!!!! :D 

Seriously though, face your fears instead of succumbing to them.
それが、男の道だぞ!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero of Allacrost - http://www.allacrost.org
  A free SNES-era RPG in development
------------------------------------------------------------------

Waya475

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2005, 09:10:07 PM »
You said a terrorist is "coming. i just.. can feel it."  That would indicate that he is coming in your direction, which is the middle of nowhere.  Just give it up.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2005, 09:10:49 PM »
Ahahaha... Oh man. Wouldn't it be funny if we found out Angel is actually someone just fucking with us and pretending to be retarded all this time? I mean, sometimes, she does things so dumb that I can't believe she can possibly be serious.

Well, this gets my vote for Funniest Thread of the Year. >_> Let the antics continue.

anything