Author Topic: Scared  (Read 14011 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Scared
« on: February 24, 2005, 07:53:45 PM »
Help me!!! I'm like.. fucking spasing out cause i heard on the news that there is a terriost in texas.. heading near me.. and that was like... a day ago.. so he could be any where.. but i keep hearing noises out side.. that is creepying the shit out of me. Help me!! what do i do!!!!!
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Waya475

Re: Scared
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 08:07:55 PM »
1.) Don't piss your pants
2.)  What the hell do you mean by terrorist?
3.)  Why the hell would a terrorist blow himself up outside your town anyway? 

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 08:11:08 PM »
I DON"T KNOW!!!!!!!! He just is!! I heard on the fucking news!! I'm fucking scared!!!! Daine lives like 15 mins away... shuu lives about 16 mins away.... and... i live in the fucking country!!! I don't know anyone's #. the phone is dead. Soooo i'm swrewed.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 08:13:13 PM »
1.  Don't piss your pants.
2.  The chance of you being injured or killed by a terrorist attack is less than you winning the lottery or being struck by lightning.
3.  Stop being so paranoid and take some solace in facts and probabilities.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 08:14:10 PM »
One thing, if you live in the country why would a so-called terrorist come out there to just attack your house? Terrorists always attack when the largest possible damage can be done.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 08:16:23 PM »
oh yes, i also forgot this tip...you should hide in the closest bomb shelter and cry while eating fattening foods like chocolate cake and ice cream.

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
  • Nothing will change without will to take action
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 08:18:59 PM »
Pfft... I've got nothing against you Angel... But I'm having a very hard time believing that story... and I have to agree with Empress Yukio...

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2005, 08:21:40 PM »
dude... i get scared easily. trust me. But this.. i would NOT i repet NOT lie about.  and Every terrorist trys to kill every person in every house.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2005, 08:25:04 PM »
My god...I never thought you could get any dumber. Think of it this way. A terrorist would take out a large building full of people and not seeking out a 13 year old girl and her family just to kill when there is no possible gain in killing you. For that I wish he did have something to gain. It would be a better place.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2005, 08:26:19 PM »
I'm home alone.. and this has happened before... in this same fucking house. To my dad's gf. but she survived.. i don't know how..

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2005, 08:29:32 PM »
A terrorist showed up in your house and killed your dad's girlfriend because that's what's terrorists do?  I see... ::)

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2005, 08:30:53 PM »
she sirvuved.... but.. there was someone out there. i swear. Cause i heared. Why doesn't anyone belive me!? My god!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

And i don't know what a person is that is.. like..a terroist!! soo i call him a terroist.. cause i don't know the name,
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 08:31:43 PM by Angel of the moon »

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2005, 08:31:05 PM »
what. the. fuck.

one day, angel, you're going to look back on this and realize how STUPID you were. not to be mean, but you really are fucking ignorant. if you want people to take you seriously, you have to KNOW what the hell you're talking about first.

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2005, 08:33:35 PM »
If you actually think that anybody on this board will believe that a terrorist is coming after you for any reason then you seriously underestimate everyone's ability to think. What kind of idiot would believe something like that?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 08:34:24 PM by Empress Yukio »

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
  • Nothing will change without will to take action
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2005, 08:34:13 PM »
Terrorists usually attack to get attention in areas with many people (I think). Unless it's an assasin hired by someone in this forum or any other that hates you then it would be a different story.

Therefore it could be:

a) A hired assasin  0.1%
b) A stalker or some sort  40%
c) A burgler  60%
d) An animal  90%
e) A terrorist running away after failing their mission and is looking for a hide-out   1%

that's outside.