Author Topic: /The Annex  (Read 5138 times)

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Re: /The Annex
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2005, 08:41:28 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP SO MUCH OMG!!!!! *dies of laughter* OMG this is so hilarious!!!!  ;D ;D ;D YOU GUYS JUST MADE MY DAY WITH YOUR POSTS!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT WE'RE SAYING TOUGH!!! IT ISN'T YOUR BOARD, IT IS NEKO-SAN'S AND CABBIT'S SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT WE ARE SAYING TOUGH DON'T READ IT!!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 08:42:48 AM by Sanosuke101 »

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2005, 08:49:17 AM »
Aoshi, posting on someone else's board about how you don't like how things are run instead of discussing it with the admins is extemely disrespectful and very insulting.  Now, I would like it if you would take the time the post your thoughts on how this board should be run and ways we can improve it, rather than insulting us in a place where you think we can't read it.  To that end, I'm going to start a thread on this subject and I how that you will contribute.
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2005, 08:51:22 AM »
*shrugs* Okay sure I will contribute always glad to help.  ;D

Oh and you do have a point but you proved my point if you don't like me insulting you guys or the board,, MAYBE you guys shouldn't be insulting others
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 08:54:16 AM by Sanosuke101 »

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2005, 08:58:25 AM »
MAYBE you guys shouldn't be insulting others

Did you read Jais' previous post (which was fantastic, by the way)?

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2005, 09:03:27 AM »
Let's put this thread back on topic.  I just made a thread in the general discussion where this can be further pursued.  http://www.yanime.com/forums/index.php?topic=3816.0
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline Cabbit

• Myuh
  • Addict
  • Eat Carrots
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2005, 08:26:48 PM »
On a related note. As an Admin of the Annex I'd like to point out that there's no "board wars" going on here.

This is not going to be a whole new "JT issue" because what you're responding to is a couple of members venting for a few paragraphs in one thread, and that thread has since died.  The responses from Ben and Waya in THIS thread are far more disrespectful that anything that was posted there. I find that distasteful.

To clear up.. the annex is not a 'we hate yanime' haven. It's a separate board and we have I think 3 shared members because we advertised here and they joined.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 08:27:47 PM by Cabbit »

Megan Aoyama

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2005, 08:37:16 PM »
Meh, I don't want some random forum fight - I was just annoyed that some of the admins/mods or whatever here have been yelling and picking apart members (in which I've read in a LOT of topics here). I think that's one of the most disrespectful things .. at all. I mean, sure I posted that in my own forum, in the venting part, because I was annoyed about it, and it generally pissed me off - but seeing as how you're the one's freaking out about it, you'd be the one's starting this so-called "war." And I did not mean all the admins/mods, just a few of them rip apart people, half the time cause they read something wrong and don't bother to check and see if they really DID read it right, they just go ahead and tear people apart. THATS what pisses me off. As for Chuck .. Uhm .. I really dunno Chuck ^^; Soooo .. fwee~

Either way, blah. That topics been dead on the forum for frig knowns how long, and if you really want me to, I'll delete it. Its not a problem anymore, and I've learned not to give a fuck about it since I don't have the power to change people and they're blatant sillyness of not acting nice towards others.

anything