Author Topic: 3x3 eyes what about it.  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
3x3 eyes what about it.
« on: February 22, 2005, 11:41:21 AM »
I just saw that there was no topic about this manga that I think is one of the most awsome's one I have ever read. Thus I made this Thread in hope that there are people here who do know about this manga and are eager to discuss about it. So here goes my first question.
What did you liked/disliked about this manga?
I for a fact loved the relationship between Pavarti and Shiva. I was also suprised about the whole monsters blood pact and thought it was a good initiative in a manga. I also loved the way it touched that religion in particular (Induism i think..)
So here goes and I am awaiting your replies.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Cherry

Re: 3x3 eyes what about it.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 12:43:05 PM »
Umm...iv'e read like 2 or 3 volumes of it like last year, i didnt think it was absolutley the best manga ive ever read, and it wasn't the worst, i guess it was O.K for me  :) i haven't read it for awhile though, how many volumes are out?

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
Re: 3x3 eyes what about it.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 01:38:52 AM »
Lol you are way behind jewelz it's like 38 volumes now. However I think you didn't really got into the story. It takes a little while for people to really get into the story but once you are in it's really cool. By the way jewelz where you also in a golden sun forum?

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~