Author Topic: "Moments" (Embarassing, Funny, Stupid, etc..)  (Read 5269 times)

Offline «Mai»

• Addict
Re: "Moments" (Embarassing, Funny, Stupid, etc..)
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2005, 02:16:40 PM »
Lol... On the first day of school at lunch, someone spilled a whole carton of milk on the floor, and I went to go throw my trash away. Being as oblivious as I, I did not notice it, so I slipped on the milk and hit the back of my head. Getting up was fun. XD

Another time was when I left spoiled milk in my locker to save for later. I forgot about it, and when I discovered the stench, I was afraid to touch the carton, so I put my hat over it. XD Everybody kept wpndering where the smell was coming from, so the teachers opened all the lockers. Sure enough, they took the hat off the milk carton and discovered the root of all stinky stink-ness. oo; They threw the milk away, I threw away the hat... I miss that hat, too. uu; This happened like... Two years ago. And everytime I walk down that hall, the teachers stare at me funny, like I'm going to come up with some sort of worse thing to do... XD The milk was in my locker like...Four or five weeks.

^^; Teehee. So funny.

Waya475

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2005, 09:26:26 PM »
LOL 1 TIEM I FEL IN FRONT OF TEH GUY I LIEKD!!!!!!! I WUZ SO EMBARASED!!!!`1`1  HE WUZ LOOKIN RITE @ ME!  I ALSO DROPED MY BOOKS ALL ON TEH FLOOR!  HWO EMBARSING!

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2005, 09:39:56 PM »
1 TIEM I WUZ TALKING 2 DIS PRETY POPULOR GIRL.  I WUZ GONA ASK HER TO THE PROM, BUT TEHN HER JOCK BOYFREIND NOCKED ME ON TEH GROUND AND BEAT ME UP!  IT WUZ KINDA FUN UNTIL HE BROK MY INCH-THICK SPECTUHCLES INTO MY EYES, PREMENTLY BLINDING ME.  LOLZ!!!!

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2005, 04:38:37 AM »
Is there something wrong with inch thick spectacles? :P

As for a "stupid" moment...I broke Peter's laptop, which forced him to get a desktop.

I once flashed some people by accident at a water park, but I wasn't so embarassed...just like *shrug* But I think my brother was embarassed for me o_O;

Offline weredragon

• I hate my mother.
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2005, 01:43:46 PM »
When I went to Mexico and went to the beach the waves washed my bikini top off, and then when I put it on it washed it right off again. So then I had to put on a t-shirt and go in.

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
  • Nothing will change without will to take action
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2005, 02:20:06 PM »
Hmmmm... 2 nights ago on March 6, I went to the movies with 2 friends and the girl I liked. I was sitting in the car for like an hour so when we arrived at the movies, I felt like stretching... So I decided to run a little to the front doors. I ran, saw a little short pole about 3 meters tall, decided to jump on and which I did, and then slipped because my shoe was wet from the old snow and fell forward crashing onto my right shoulder... It was funny and stupid. Also embarassing since it was done infront of the girl I liked...

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2005, 07:01:46 PM »

yes.  something horribly, dangerously wrong.  you'll see...yes, you'll see...*mumbles to self*

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2005, 06:32:31 PM »
I'll never give in to contacts!  I don't care if my glasses are thick!

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2005, 07:30:43 PM »
my friend (woodsyd on the forums) left his contacts in for weeks or something and his eye doctor said his contacts were "mad at him."  i think they started fusing to his eye or something.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2005, 07:32:26 PM »

yes.  something horribly, dangerously wrong.  you'll see...yes, you'll see...*mumbles to self*

My spectacles are pretty thick ;_;
Do I really look that bad? o_O (there's a picture of me with my glasses in the photo gallery)
guuuuuu~

...I guess this is why I constantly wear contacts.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2005, 02:58:40 PM »
hmm, what was it.. i just had one. XP

ah yeah.. lol when i was very very little.. like five i think.. i was at my aunts and i had to change out of my bathing suit and i didn't want to do it in front of my mom or my aunt. so like i went to the part of the back yard where the fense was and i didn't know it was a link fense till after i was done changing..and there was quite a few cars passing by.>> so stupid.

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2005, 03:00:48 PM »
lol that was pretty funny

I got a stupid one. Not really funny but it is the only one I can think of. Back when I was in 6th grade right my class used the computer lab to type. AFter our class started typing I got up to go do something and when I came back my chair was moved. The other students were hoping I fall for it right but even tho I saw it I still tried to sit down. And of course I feel on my ass and made a complete fool of myself.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline «Mai»

• Addict
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2005, 07:38:21 AM »
I'll never give in to contacts!  I don't care if my glasses are thick!
I have contacts, and they are quite comfortable. Oh well, if that is how you think, Okay Then! ^_^

Anyway, a few days ago, they painted one of our School Division's Walls Purple ( I know, purple. XD ). The pain was still wet, and I didn't realize it, so I leaned against the wall. I walked around the whole day with purle on the side of my shirt, and a side print on the wall. Happily, they repainted it two days later, and seeing as I am the *shortest* one in my school, everyone knew it was me. X_X I just laughed and such.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2005, 09:17:07 PM »
Earlier tonight my friends Taylor, Miguel, Dan, Timmy, Cody and I all went to WalMart. Taylor and I kept walking around asking people if they could spare some change for the American Red Cross. This incurred the wrath of a manager that just happened to be getting some complaints from some of the customers that we had asked. Well, as the lady was giving us a good talking to I grabbed a pink cowboy hat and started running around her. I started walking away and she asked me if I was going to buy that. I told her that I'd probably buy it. After I said that I then said, "Meh, I don't want it now....hmmm....I don't know where to put it." So, I then ran up behind Cody and sat the hat on his head and ran out the door dying of laughter. My friend Taylor followed close behind because he had seen me running away from the lady. It was all in good fun. We had an excellent time at WalMart. :D

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2005, 09:19:29 AM »
walmart is the best place to have fun at. ^_^