Author Topic: "Moments" (Embarassing, Funny, Stupid, etc..)  (Read 5274 times)

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
  • Nothing will change without will to take action
"Moments" (Embarassing, Funny, Stupid, etc..)
« on: February 20, 2005, 02:17:27 PM »
I've had quite a few moments... Can only remember up to 4, forgot the rest..

1) 2 years ago in the spring, I was walking down a hill from school to my uncle's car but when I saw him start to leave, I ran down the hill to catch up. Just when I was at the car, on my last step from the sidewalk I slipped on mud and fell backwards into a puddle of mud in front of everybody in the whole school.

2) I was at my friend's porch and took his katana, start waving it and ran around in socks then slipped and slid right into a BBQ thingy with the sword sticking up like I was stabbed.

3) This time I was at the same friend's house with the katana. We ran downstairs into the basement to play video games but half-way I stepped into his dog's crap which I didn't notice before I stepped on it. At first I thought it was a warm Oreo...

4) Last year, at my school's award ceremony, my partners and I were called up to get my 1st place medal. Because I was sitting there for an hour crossed legged, my legs fell asleep. So when I tried to stand up, I fell over a couple of people and tumbled around in front of the whole school and limped the rest of the way.

Offline Tenchisama

• president of the nee chan fan club
  • Budding Addict
  • Dang do I feel Old!
Re: "Moments" (Embarassing, Funny, Stupid, etc..)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 02:37:34 PM »
hmmm yeah that is pretty emberassing.

mine is basicaly I was peeing at a store I had just my zipper
down and the fire alarm went out and I ran out with my ****
hanging out ;D
it was kinda emberasing

The world keeps spinning round!!!

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 03:06:16 PM »
Whoa... That's worse than all 4 of mine combined...

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 03:12:23 PM »
Yeah mine wuz dis 1 tiem i saw " www.yanime.com" and wuz liek, "lolz, lest clik on it".

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 03:41:14 PM »
Well, I'm not embarrased by anything I've ever done. Everyone is too embarassed for me. Why do I have any friends. -.- Anyways, I've done a bunch of stupid things and said alot of things my friends have become scared and embarssed to hang with me. Like when I was six I had a debate with what color a guys dick was and I asked every guy what color their dick was. No one would tell me. -.- How rude. I mean I needed an answer. Well I found out I was right and I shouted out what it was. Then last year I told my tech teacher that testicles was a cool word and we shopuld use it in discussions more often. I've also shouted my nipples are lickable in the mall. I'd go on but...eh, there ain't really anything embarissing or stupid or funny about what I say.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 03:42:36 PM by :Lost: »

cuteflyz89

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 04:40:34 PM »
haha.

Okay one of mine is, my two sisters, and my dad and i were playing spoons.  (a card game)  and i was looking at what i had.. and when i looked up all the spoons were gone and i said what happend? they all laughed at me cause i didn't realize the game was over.. that was one of my Blondie moments..and now they all say... what happend? just to tease me and stuff.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2005, 05:24:15 PM »
I forgot how old I was but one time I was getting an x-ray for some reason.  I was young and I had to stand up facing a wall with the x-ray thingie behind me.  My nose was sorta runny and so some of the...mucus got on the wall.  After that happened, I saw the x-ray of my head and pointed at the dark area on the picture, asking if something was wrong since it was all black.  The doctor told me it was my brain.  I felt dumb then. 

Er, another embarrassing moment is when I was in Vietnam and having that messed-up doctor cut slits in those bug bites on my arm.  I was crying and screaming, which was understandable but, in English, I also told my that I farted twice, not daring to say it in Vietnamese so the doctor would understand.  It was an odd thing to do and say at the time but laughter is the best medicine, right?

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2005, 05:45:19 PM »
Oh yeah! This one time when I was in China like 6 or 7 years ago, I was running around outside and ran straight into a rusted metal door... << That was stupid of me...>> Then I had to go to the hospital, get stitches for my right eyebrow and a shot for my butt... MY BUTT DANG IT! It was outside in the waiting room when I got the shot...

Offline Sensei Hikaru

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Zettai Makenaiyo
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2005, 06:40:52 PM »
Welll.... one time at a concert, me and my friends were looking at the sheet of the bands, and it had the first band (The Raveonettes) then Changeover, and then the other band (The Strokes). Well, I suppose we weren't very intellegent at the time and we were wondering if Changeover was any good, none of us had every heard of them. So we go around asking all these people if they've heard of changeover, and everyone laughs at us and it wasn't until The Strokes got on stage that we realized what it was x.x
In the name of god, inpure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation, amen

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
  • I'm no damn freak I'm a Final Fantasy Fanatic.
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2005, 07:01:08 PM »
idk really i think for me everyday is an embarassig moment. cause i never really act normal.
The world is not enough for one man.... I want more!!!

cuteflyz89

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2005, 07:07:28 PM »
One time my neighbors and i tried to break the street light lol and we succeded!  ;D it was so stupid.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2005, 07:48:36 PM »
Lets see...

I was at a band consert... waiting for the 7th grade band to finish playing.. and sooo i went to go sit by my friend ( ren ). Well.. that night.. i wore... panty hoes.... and... well... i was running.. then stoped real fast... and.. slipped. It hurt really bad.

Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 07:40:02 AM »
One of my embarrasing moments would be in a movie I made for an english course. We were making a martial arts movie and till then the movie was really great. Then there was this scene were my friend does a tornado kick thus the attention is directed on him. Well I really thought that it will only be him that would be taken on that scene so I started fooling around with my friend doing pak sao. and when I finally got him I yelled BANG. So mostly the movie was shown (me not knowing that that scene was taken) and thus people saw me hitting and yelling BANG. The next week all the people I knew used to come and say Yo Nick, Nick BANG BANG LOL. Damn It got on my nerves, however when I think about it it's funny.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline weredragon

• I hate my mother.
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 01:56:38 PM »
Me and my friend Brandi were walking down a hill once, and I fell over on my butt because it had just rained and it was really slippery. So I got up and started walking and fell over again. And then I got up and grabbed on to Brandi because she hadn't fallen yet, and then I fell over again and dragged her down too.

Offline Tenchisama

• president of the nee chan fan club
  • Budding Addict
  • Dang do I feel Old!
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2005, 06:00:58 PM »
me and two freinds used to set dumpsters on fire for fun
and I accidentaly got some of the gas on my pants and when we lit the fire
my pants cought too ;D
see crime never pays

The world keeps spinning round!!!

anything