Author Topic: **SPOILER** Chapter 145 raw discussion  (Read 8384 times)

Offline koroshiya

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
**SPOILER** Chapter 145 raw discussion
« on: February 19, 2005, 06:41:08 PM »
I'll refrain from naming the girl and leave this as a half-spoiler. Those who downloaded the raw for ch145 will know :)

He's finally made up his mind, and confesses, albeit, what led him to do so was a misunderstanding. (As usual)

But it doesn't change the fact that he does indeed love her, and found enough courage to admit it. All he needed was a push.

He's been a wimp all along and finally has enough guts to confess, ask her out and follow up with a few very very nice NON-ACCIDENTAL kisses ^_^. (Yes, non-accidental)

I was going to post some translations here, but I read in the new rules that they can't be posted anymore :(

The manga will probably end soon. But there is still one more major obstacle that could still make him swing the other way. But I will kill the author if he makes it so and ruins this beautiful moment.

It's true that Ichigo 100% can't end without breaking someone's heart. There are still two possible outcomes for the ending. But because of what happened in Ch 145, one of those outcomes would hurt one girl more so than the other.

Let's just hope the author listens to the cries of the fans =)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2005, 06:43:11 PM by koroshiya »

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
Re: **SPOILER** Chapter 145 raw discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 10:04:02 PM »
I believe Motoko was referring to entire chapters and not just a couple of lines.  If you keep it short, like no more that a couple speech bubbles, then feel free.  Just don't go overboard, or else there will be some heavy moderating.  Also, keep it to things that are discussion relevant, we don't need multiple translations or random lines that have no impact on the plot.  The whole basis for the rule is that we don't want people circumventing our translations because they feel we're too slow and then posting it on our own board.  That's just plain rude.  With that in mind, go ahead.  Just remember to keep it in moderation.
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline koroshiya

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2005, 10:15:51 PM »
Ah, okay. I'll just post the romaji for that *important* line then =)

"ore mo nishino no koto ga suki da!!
dakara mou ichi kai sono...tsu-tsu-tsukiatte kudasai...!"

You guys can figure it out ^_^

Offline igz

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 12:24:09 AM »
..ahh yess that baka finally journeyed to the west...wait he might suddenly change  his direction again and go to the opposite direction instead ...no wait..perhaps he would suddenly swing the other way round to the other sides...jk  lol ;D

nah..it's not gonna end that soon considering the fact this manga is full of suprises and complication.haha keep guessing again peepz^^

a good case is kitaooji:initially it was thought that she really made up her mind for good and was really over between her and manaka but in the end she still has some strong feelings for him...so back to square one.lol
It's good that manaka finally  overcome his fear and kiss one of the girls but that doesn't necessarily mean he made up his mind.And also it's more because of the misunderstanding of that incident.That set up the turn of the events.he was depressed and that girl became a kinda a convenience for him to appease his feeelings of loneliness and sadness .That made him blurted out and pour his emotions (rashly? )to her...so many readers would think that manaka had really opened up and made up his mind which i think he does not ...yet ....but still he do love her but then  it's certainly not commitment... just my humble opinion.^^

if you look deeper at the manga, it really all about different types of love.Yui and manaka is more about brotherly/sisterly love but that doesn't mean they can't be lovers in the truest sense of word, kozue is the helplessly romantic kinda of love, so thats why she like to imagining and fantasizing things alot about love.Chinami is a flirty playful type kinda of love...and so on.Go look up at the internet and see the theory about love and its pyschology(i'm too lazy to post up the links here)and not suprisingly there are 8 yes! 8 different types of love..gotta theory. maybe kazuki sensei use that to create 8 different types of girls.we have to wait and see for that one i guess...i think most probably that will happen considering each girls has it own opposite pair.
 Â The beauty about this manga is that kazuki sensei subtley and indirectly has created some sort of an analysis about love, both pyschologically and emotionally, mental and physical...you know kinda like what if ...kinda situations and transferred those elements thoughts into the manga.The reason the manga is popular because most probably we can related each of characters as a type of love we're experiencincing before or yet to be, depending of our character and emotional traits.Also it's also about human nature and pyschological.So  for an example if you like nishino more than the other girls is because most  probably you are the type of person who embraced changes easily than others like , something new, bold and refreshing..e.g modernization, a "westernized" concept...haha hence Nishino.So if you like toujou, you're quite a conservative person.conservative means still respecting and maybe practicing the old established ways like toujou...^^e.g like customs
 Â  so you see when you unconciouslly choose one of the eight girls as your favourite, you unwittingly and not realising that you  gave away one of the clues of what type of person you really are.woohoo pyschology...lol.for me i can't decide between kozue and misuzu.so it up to you guys to intrepet what kind a person i am...haha
 Â 
Kazuki sensei you're a genius!!!...haha.i even dare say this manga is even better than the likes of others such as love hina,open sesame,i'll...etc.i say it's the best love comedy manga series ever....haha well this open up another new debate and story..
 Â  anyway i should end here, i talk or rather type too much today...lol
side info:manaka junpei means manaka=dead center junpei means pure innocence naive ; whitelove

haha that explains alot..^^
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 12:32:38 AM by igz »

Offline FinalShowdown

• Clean
    • Pic page
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 01:01:48 AM »
yea it was a good chapter, but I dun think it will be ending any time soon shrug. Just more drama. Also although granted that aya thing was a misunderstanding didnt manaka still say stuff like he was being bothersome and depending on tsukasa to much. But then tsukasa said she didnt care and that she wanted him to depend on her.. Or hrmm something like that(it was in the chapter before)

Hrmm my japanese is really bad though, so maybe I read wrong. shrug

Anyway whatever the case yea it was a enjoyable chapter.

Offline da MiGHTy pLUm!

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I like t'ings...
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 06:36:00 AM »
Kazuki sensei you're a genius!!!...

I always thought it was Kawashita MIZUKI....
Have Fun Doing What You're Doing.

Offline igz

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2005, 07:27:58 AM »
haha...sorry about that its MIZUKI..lol.got mixed up with other artist.. ;D :P

Offline bunquang

• Clean
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 02:25:40 AM »
Er...... just wondering where did you download ch145 raw?

Offline koroshiya

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2005, 02:44:31 AM »
It got listed on tokyotosho

Offline Razorsharp

• Clean
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2005, 09:49:59 AM »
Can anyone give me an http link to 143-145 RAW? I have had a bit of trouble with that so far ...

Offline Hotaru

• Clean
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2005, 09:58:27 AM »
Um...Mizuki will probably get a lot of hate mail from Nishino's fans, if he makes Manaka change his mind.

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2005, 03:31:11 PM »
Um...Mizuki will probably get a lot of hate mail from Nishino's fans, if he makes Manaka change his mind.

Kawashita-sensei is a she.

and I agree, this is a good chapter to get the plot moving again.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 07:32:43 PM »
I just saw it! Cuz well I can't read yet!!!
And it was really surprising!! I don't think it's over though. This will just get the plot moving though...

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Orax

• Clean
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2005, 05:49:28 AM »
I hope Manaka breaks her heart >.>
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 03:12:05 PM by Orax »

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2005, 11:09:00 AM »
Bravo dude you just gave it away. Well since I don't know the story I don't know what happened. Although I don't think that he'll break her heart. He isn't mean and he does indeed love her... so I think that some big things will be happening soon.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~