Author Topic: Vol 3?  (Read 1920 times)

Offline octochan

• Clean
Vol 3?
« on: February 09, 2005, 05:09:12 PM »
Hihi!
I've read all the translations by MangaInc just to get ahead on the story, but the translations are pretty awful, and there's no cultural notes. So I was really happy to find your translations, especially with all the sfx and little translator/editor comments in the gutters.
So far I've downloaded everything I could from the archives, and it seems you guys have a good chunk of vol 3 out, but I don't know where to get it. It's not on bittorrent, and I'm IRC illiterate.

Thanks!
octochan

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
Re: Vol 3?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 08:39:12 PM »
Motoko, if you're reading this, please put up SR v3 up on our archives.

Octochan.  Unfortunately the only thing I can help you with is on how to use IRC... please follow this link and read...you'll be glad.

http://ronin.soldats.net

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 05:06:22 PM »
Heh, don't feel bad about the IRC.  I've been with this group a good while now and I still can't use the damn thing.  And I would send you the vol, but I just deleted the ones I had only a few days ago...sorry.  But I would at least get on IRC and some people might be able to send it to you.  Of course, idealy you should learn IRC, but I'm not one to talk.  Just bug cccnnn until he sends them to you :P

Offline octochan

• Clean
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 08:02:38 AM »
It is all good. I more or less figured out how to use IRC, and I now have the 3rd volume. Thanx to Dr. whosisface.  Just let me know when the next one is done!
 ;D

anything