Author Topic: The butterfly effect! (SPOILERS for those who didn't see the dvd)  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
I don't know if you guys saw the dvd but on the dvd there was a new ending for the movie. I thought that the new ending was better. I think the whole movie was great overall, however, there was some major lack in psychological and medical explanations. I know that it's a movie and all but don't you people think it would have been better if there was  a medical follow up with it?

And so I thought that the ending of the dvd was much better since he died. He killed himself because he had no existence in this world anyways. I thought it was much more plausible since a lot of clues tend to this ending. The other ending wasn't good at all. What does it change if he doesn't talk to them anymore right? Even if she doesn't talk to him (the girl) his father is still going to take advantage of her.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2005, 11:15:43 AM by Zellgadus »

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Dr. Jinxed

• Clean
  • Boost Whore
    • My Blog
Re: The butterfly effect! (SPOILERS for those who didn't see the dvd)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 02:39:49 PM »
he really kills himself? Yeah, that does seem like a cleaner ending; either way, that was a great movie.  :)

cuteflyz89

Re: The butterfly effect! (SPOILERS for those who didn't see the dvd)
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 07:51:17 PM »
I liked this movie alot, it was really good. Though couldn't keep interested in it... so i got lost ><

anything