Author Topic: Are we there yet.  (Read 2907 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Are we there yet.
« on: January 29, 2005, 11:59:53 AM »
Has anyone seen it? I'm gonna go see it at 2:50 today. With my dad and little bro.  >:(

Please tell me what it is like.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
Re: Are we there yet.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 01:33:26 PM »
Has anyone seen it? I'm gonna go see it at 2:50 today. With my dad and little bro.  >:(

Please tell me what it is like.

<< Or you can just go see it. If you are seeing it already, why would you want us to tell you what its like?

Anyway, I won't be seeing it, at least not legally. Not worth my money.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 05:49:32 PM »
ehh.. funny.. but sad. -.-' I was about to cry at the end. I don't know if u want to see it. Its kinda like Napolian Dynamite. ( how ever you spell it )
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 07:22:32 PM »
I don't know if u want to see it. Its kinda like Napolian Dynamite. ( how ever you spell it )

I highly... HIGHLY doubt that.

Waya475

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2005, 12:32:09 PM »

Word.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2005, 12:34:47 PM »
Well, possibly it's like Napolean Dynamite in the respect that it isn't very funny... But I assume that's the only thing they have in common. =/

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2005, 08:02:45 PM »
Well, possibly it's like Napolean Dynamite in the respect that it isn't very funny... But I assume that's the only thing they have in common. =/

:P Loser.

Offline Cloud13m

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 12:18:18 AM »

This guy doesn't laugh at anything unless it invloves hoe's twerkin now a days =/

cuteflyz89

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 07:54:50 PM »
I wanna see it, though i dunno if it is like Napolean Dynamite.

Offline Kagemusha

• Clean
  • Eater of Souls
    • Otaku Den
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2005, 03:58:30 PM »
its not at all like Napolean.... it is a tired film that was dumped over the holidays to make the studio some extra cash from parents who are stuck inside with their kids... sorry...

o btw... napolean is good...but not very funny until like the 6th time youve seen it... its one of those films that is good after you quote it with your friends...

"i dont know build her a cake or something"

Thou shalt be smited by my mighty wrath...