Author Topic: Sorry to all  (Read 8146 times)

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
Re: Sorry to all
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2005, 04:21:19 PM »
well angel has refused to try to correct her mistakes...and yes i am definitely the 1337ist bastard
« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 04:21:54 PM by PastThe12thFret »

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2005, 04:26:25 PM »
i know that angel has done that... but i was mostly adding that post in response to all the people wanting spelling tests and all that crap as requirements to join the board...

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
  • Nothing will change without will to take action
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2005, 05:33:20 PM »
Is that all this is about?! Spelling and Grammar? How patheic...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 06:27:39 PM by Tenchido »

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2005, 06:16:02 PM »
no, it's definitely not all about spelling and grammar, if you take one look around the board you'll be able to tell.

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
  • Nothing will change without will to take action
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2005, 06:29:14 PM »
I really have no clue what went on between you guys and Angel but it's in the past now. So leave the past behind and move forwards to the future.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2005, 08:29:25 PM »
You shouldn't be sorry for anything at all, Angel. You did nothig wrong. Making spelling errors isn't anything to be sorry for. How old are you? Thirteen? I doubt anyone on this board was a regular fucking Einstein at that age. ::)

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Waya475

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2005, 08:33:45 PM »
I was.

Anyway, my main problems with her were in her initial spamming spree, refusal to listen to authority, and constant bitching about trivial problems.  The spelling may have changed to some degree, but the other 3 really haven't, with maybe the exception of spamming.

Mental problems from being smacked in the head with a board?  Please.  That's almost as pathetic as the time that user girl claimed she held her class hostage with a knife, and only got a 2 month suspension.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 08:36:02 PM by Waya475 »

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2005, 09:08:37 PM »
Thirteen? I doubt anyone on this board was a regular fucking Einstein at that age. ::)

I'd hate to comment on the spelling and grammar since I'm anal only about a couple words (like "definitely" not "definately") but even though her spelling and grammar weren't perfect, I don't recall mine being nearly as poor as hers when I was 13.  That, and I know I'm no Einstein. :P

Besides, I agree with Waya to a certain extent.  Although it has toned down, it seemed like she went on daily spamming sprees...blah blah blah.

But anyways, it's nice to know that you acknowledge these facts and are looking to change them...whether you do or don't, eh. *shrugs*  I guess it's the effort that counts?

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2005, 10:39:27 AM »
I doubt anyone on this board was a regular fucking Einstein at that age. ::)

I was unaware that Einstein was a renowned for his mad english skillz.  I always thought it was for his radical physics theories on the wave-particle duality of light and relativity... :-\
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2005, 12:00:39 PM »
Thirteen? I doubt anyone on this board was a regular fucking Einstein at that age. ::)

I'd hate to comment on the spelling and grammar since I'm anal only about a couple words (like "definitely" not "definately") but even though her spelling and grammar weren't perfect, I don't recall mine being nearly as poor as hers when I was 13. That, and I know I'm no Einstein. :P

Besides, I agree with Waya to a certain extent. Although it has toned down, it seemed like she went on daily spamming sprees...blah blah blah.

But anyways, it's nice to know that you acknowledge these facts and are looking to change them...whether you do or don't, eh. *shrugs* I guess it's the effort that counts?

Yeah, I can deafinately see what Judua sees in you.

:P

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2005, 01:58:56 PM »
i know that it's annoying when people use incorrect spelling and grammar, but geez... is that all you guys care about? because if it is, that's pretty low. not accepting someone just because they aren't as good at spelling and/or grammar as you is just stupid. we've all made mistakes before, so don't pick on others for doing it as well...make fun of them when they refuse to learn how to fix their mistakes. not when they make them.

all you people complaining about spelling and shit are being elitist bastards.

Well, I think that having awful spelling is a good indication that someone is also a complete moron. Example: Angel.  :P

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2005, 02:04:05 PM »

Yeah, I can deafinately see what Judua sees in you.

:P

*spazzes* x_x

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2005, 05:03:06 PM »
I doubt anyone on this board was a regular fucking Einstein at that age. ::)

I was unaware that Einstein was a renowned for his mad english skillz.  I always thought it was for his radical physics theories on the wave-particle duality of light and relativity... :-\

Jais you stupid Humanities student, it wasn't Einstein who came up with the wave-particle duality of light, it was work stared by Hyugens.  Plus, ALL MATTER has a wave-like property, according to quantum theory...i think it was De Broglie who came up with that... but the point is - high school physics > university humanities student.

thsi si wat i thnk aboyt speeling and gramer.

Offline weredragon

• I hate my mother.
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2005, 05:54:03 PM »
My main problem with her is her love life and her inability to understand anything related with that at all.

She thought she was bi, and we all explained to her that she was not, and she didn't get it at all and then suddenly she wasn't bi. Then she was in love with some 19 year old, and didn't understand why that was bed, and then there was that boyfriend that she was going to marry and was getting all pissed at Waya when he said they'd break up a week later, and then they broke up a week later. And a million other things like that.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2005, 05:59:26 PM »
The board says she's started 87 threads and is the number one topic starter.  Not something to be proud of.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite