Author Topic: Zeta Gundam Bittorrent  (Read 1965 times)

Offline cybero

• Clean
Zeta Gundam Bittorrent
« on: January 21, 2005, 03:11:19 PM »
is there ne where you could download Zeta Gundam episodes? i checked animesuki and its not there....

also wut other gundam series do u recommend i download?

THX in advance

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
Re: Zeta Gundam Bittorrent
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 04:39:27 PM »
Zeta is rare now since it's licensed and already released in US.  As for other series, well if you like the UC timeline then I would at least watch Zeta, ZZ Gundam, and V Gundam.  Also check out the movies, Char's Counter Attack and Gundam F91.  Both are already released here.  But coming from me, Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny are a must see.  Those two are my favorite...though Seed had a slow first half.  For the torrents check out boxtorrent.com, but they're down right now and hopefully should be back soon.

Offline cybero

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 06:24:53 PM »
yes i have SEED and am in the process of watching SEED Destiny...i heard that zeta was really good so i was wondering if i can DL it..

Offline cybero

• Clean
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 06:44:28 PM »
um where can i get zeta??

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 06:53:45 PM »
You can buy it, if that's not an option then I suggest you ask in places other than boards which carry a strict policy of not linking liscensed series.  But there are a few groups out there that enjoy ripping and releasing r1 dvds, so I'd suggest you look there, but I won't tell you their names or how to find them.  That much you should be able to do on your own.
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2005, 09:50:24 AM »
Zeta is well worth buying, so do so. You even get these cool pencil sharpeners.... :)

And shinaku, I would mention 0079 if you like UC as well... << Obviously. Otherwise, you would have no basis on any of the others you watch.

anything