Author Topic: Most Recent Anime You Watched?  (Read 149932 times)

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
Re: Most Recent Anime You Watched?
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2005, 02:20:20 AM »
Naruto 135
Ichigo 100% 6
Card Captor Sakura 11/12 (I dont even know why i'm watching this) and i'm downloading tsubasa resivior chronicals now.

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2005, 07:43:25 AM »
I started watching GSD again so I gotta catch up really quick.

GSD #6-10
Samurai Champloo
_crappy overly long series_ Movie: Affections Touching Across Time
Metropolis
Venus Wars
Descendants of Darkness Episode 9 (I think that was the eppisode number)

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2005, 10:46:49 AM »
Just finished Mai-Hime over the long weekend.

The story at the start was kinda crap and kiddish, but it turned out ok in the end (ok as in decent, but not good yet)

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2005, 03:16:07 PM »
Oh and Peter made me watch a gundam movie...I can't remember it @_@ (Sorry <_<; )

That was the first movie from the original Trilogy based off of Mobile Suit Gundam (0079). And since then we did watch the other two as well... so now its time for Zeta. ^^;; 50 episodes of goodness.

Anyway, I've pretty much just been keeping up with Destiny and Naruto... I have a few Bleach eps to watch, a whole bunch of new stuff (Blood Trinity looks pretty damn cool), and I have a lot of Yakitate!! Japan to watch. ^^;;

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2005, 09:45:47 PM »
Oh and Peter made me watch a gundam movie...I can't remember it @_@ (Sorry <_<; )

That was the first movie from the original Trilogy based off of Mobile Suit Gundam (0079). And since then we did watch the other two as well... so now its time for Zeta. ^^;; 50 episodes of goodness.

Peter's going to drown me in Gundam episodes.  Someone help me x_x
Gao~

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2005, 10:06:19 PM »

Gao~

You seemed to be interested... plus, Char is a much more main character in Zeta. ;)

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2005, 04:48:32 AM »
Hmm... finished watching school rumble, now onto love hina.

I stopped watching naruto because it's another side story. I have a feeling it is going to be really crappy. That and I think the art style for the naruto anime has changed (and not for the better.) The horrible quality of  drawing during Naruto vs Sasuke is still haunting me.

Still watching GSD, Bleach, Ichigo 100% (<-- not sure about this one, the art is pretty bad compared to the manga.) A friend recommended getbackers (or something like that), so I am looking into that one soon...

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2005, 09:35:18 AM »

Gao~

You seemed to be interested... plus, Char is a much more main character in Zeta. ;)

I am interested, though your doses of Gundam are overwhelming. x_x
Yes, and I love Char...Mmmmm.

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2005, 07:43:13 AM »
Been trying to catch up on GSD. Watched GSD #11-13 over the weekend.

God I can't wait to download #14....

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2005, 01:55:43 PM »
I stopped watching naruto because it's another side story. I have a feeling it is going to be really crappy. That and I think the art style for the naruto anime has changed (and not for the better.) The horrible quality of  drawing during Naruto vs Sasuke is still haunting me.

Its already changed many times before... remember Sasuke at the finals of the Chuunin exam? He looked stupid. But then there are the parts that are just amazing, like Zabuza and Haku... and although the animation was different, Gaara vs Lee was great.

And Laura, the doses were not that much, we watched two movies when I was at your house... that's not that much. ^^;;

Should we just watch all 50 eps in one shot? That's what I usually do. No? Didn't think so. ;)

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2005, 06:24:10 PM »
Its already changed many times before... remember Sasuke at the finals of the Chuunin exam? He looked stupid. But then there are the parts that are just amazing, like Zabuza and Haku... and although the animation was different, Gaara vs Lee was great.

Really...? I havent watched the earlier episodes (too lazy to download them, i just read the manga to get the plot). So this is the first time I've seen it change. Although I do remember my friend showing me a picture of the weird outfit they designed for sasuke. But Naruto vs Sasuke fight, the art was sooooo crap it completely ruined the climax. Then they follow it up with some stupid side story again. I've lost my hope for the series...

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2005, 11:09:51 PM »
And Laura, the doses were not that much, we watched two movies when I was at your house... that's not that much. ^^;;

Should we just watch all 50 eps in one shot? That's what I usually do. No? Didn't think so. ;)

Gao~  The only reason the doses were not that big is because I didn't allow you to pop in anothe rmovie.  -_-;

We're not watching 50 consecutive episodes.  Don't make me run away, bitch. ;D

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2005, 12:58:51 PM »
Just watched all of Gunslinger Girl.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Brain of GTO

• Butthole Eliminator
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • So Fast, So Numb
    • Page of Insignificant Stuff
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2005, 01:20:41 PM »
Recently watched the 2nd Azumanga Daioh DVD and am now currently re-watching Serial Experiments Lain.
I spend half my life figuring what comes next

http://brainofgto.proboards46.com

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #119 on: June 07, 2005, 02:47:13 PM »
Watched Episode #32 of GSd a couple days ago. Working on episodes #15 and #16 right now and waiting for seed-fansubs to release #33