Author Topic: Kung Fu Hustle  (Read 4781 times)

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
  • Nothing will change without will to take action
Re: Kung Fu Hustle
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2005, 07:36:17 PM »
!!! Torrent File? o.O I'll take that please!

Most of Stephen Chow's movies are funny in a weird way...

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2005, 05:40:47 AM »
**Spoilers**

I have the HK dvd subtitled. It was pretty fun indeed. However pretty stupid you might say. I actually found really fun the way his Chi overflows and let's him become the real martial artist he was intended to become. Does anybody know what was the reason he was actually released?

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
  • It's ART you fools! Art!!
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2005, 03:14:17 PM »
For your question Zellgadus, the reason that the guy's chi is released is because the BEast hit him so hard. The two masters remark about this in an unbelieving way. To get punched so hard that you snap, kinda funny huh?  ;D
Copy and Pasted....<.<

What are YOU looking AT?!

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2005, 09:47:50 AM »
I wondered if it really was that. Thought it was way too dumb for that to be the answer. Though I have to admit it is extremely funny.

**SPOILERS**

What was also fun, was the time when he is punched to the ground and he still manages to hit the evil kung fuu master with a stick. Pretty funny indeed.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2005, 05:44:18 PM »
I wondered if it really was that. Thought it was way too dumb for that to be the answer. Though I have to admit it is extremely funny.

But... look at the movie at a whole, it completely fits the sense of humor used.

Anyway, I saw the movie a few weeks ago, good stuff, I really liked it. :) However, I think I had more fun watching Shaolin Soccer the first time I watched it... I don't know. :-\ Still good, though. ^_^

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
  • It's ART you fools! Art!!
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2005, 08:56:08 PM »
Just wondering, any of you guys chinese?...cus that's what I heard from the Lion's Roar woman (saw the only chinese version)... Lol... the whole movie itself is based on groundless humor... makes for an interesting show.
Copy and Pasted....<.<

What are YOU looking AT?!

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2005, 12:29:45 PM »
Kung Fu Hustle rox. I watched it a few months ago. I had the chinese dvd :D. It's so funny, i like the "pixey" guy ,lol. IRON FIST (or something)