Author Topic: Devil’s Rejoice  (Read 1969 times)

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
Devil’s Rejoice
« on: January 01, 2005, 11:58:27 AM »
This is not my best writting but I am enjoying writting this and that is all that counts right?

Chapter 1: Guardian Angel

Ever since I was little he was watching over me.  He used to walk home with me from school when it rained and everyone had rides home but no one came for me.  He always talked to me and made me laugh when I cried because mama and papa fought and yelled at each other.  When I asked him what his name was he never replied and when I asked him what he was, he told me that he was my guardian angel.  I never understood though, and he never told me.  I thought that I was too young to believe in faith, for anything.  Life was life to me, good or bad.  I wanted to know the real meaning of faith, of a guardian angel.  I asked him thinking that he might have the best knowledge of this kind of stuff.  He replied with no hesitation, “Faith is something that shines in your heart, soul, and mind.  Once you find it you will know what it is.  A guardian angel takes care of that faith for you.  He or she creates a barrier that closes you tightly away from this horrid world.”  That statement, it made perfect sense to me even tough I didn’t understand his words.  Then the happiest moment of my life was created.  He wrapped his arms around me.  They felt just like and angels wings.  He then sunk his head into my shoulder as he pulled me closer towards him.  Finally he spoke with soft words.  “Mila, when you find faith you will never forget it; when you know the true name of a guardian angel it will never leave your mind.” Later that day I asked my mother what faith and a guardian angel were.  Her response wasn’t so nice.  She told me to never believe in such things.  She threw me on the floor and told me that I will go no where in life believing in such nonsense.  After that, she made me swear never to talk about such filth.  He never talked to me again.  I never saw him again, but I knew he was there.
   “Mila, stop daydreaming already.” Sara shook me as she worriedly looked around seeing a gang of huge perverted men surrounding them.  Sara was real frightened and clutched onto my arm while I was shaking and clenching my book bag close to my chest.  I knew that Sara angered them and the only way to pay back would be, well not something nice.  I sometimes regret being Sara’s friend. She always can herself in trouble with guys, one way or another.  Just last week she got drunk with a bunch of college students and I had to wake up just after falling asleep for the first time in three days, just to pick her up.  She never learns her lesson with perverted guys as well.  This sounds like this might be a routine for me but it is not.  These guys are huge.  I wouldn’t even believe they went to high school if I hadn’t seen them around there.  There was a limit of what to do.  We can’t run away, they surrounded us.  We know they are too strong for our weak bodies.  I decided to do what seemed the only thing to do.  I brushed Sara off my arm and clutched my book bag even closer to my chest.  I slowly dropped my knee’s to the hard, cold ground.  Tears covered my eye’s, “Please, if you leave Sara alone I’ll do whatever you say.”  My words were drowning in my tears.  The leader of this gang walked over to me with a huge grin on his face.  Sara tried yanking me from my spot but I wouldn’t budge.  “Mila, what are you doing?  Don’t surrender now.  Please, this is all my fault.  Don’t the punishment.”  Tears covered her eye’s and I tried not to look.  I hate when someone cries.  Especially someone dear to me.  Sara continued to yank me but I was as still as a statue.  “MILA, NO, PLEASE...”  She couldn’t grip her words as the leader came closer.  I sighed and smiled, “Don’t worry Sara, My guardian angel will protect me.”  Sara stopped like that was a sorry excuse. “Don’t you get it Mila?  There is no such thing as a guardian angel.  You need to stop believing in such stupid things.”  My eye’s widened. Her words repeated in my head.  The word “stupid” repeated in my head.  “Stupid, guardian angel’s are not stupid, they are real.  They have to be real; he wouldn’t exist if they were not real.”  I was thinking all this to myself until the leader reached me.     His name is Zuno Hongo.  He had his Japanese pride surrounding him throughout his life.  You could see it in his eye’s.  He wrapped his big, fat, dry fingers around my delicate, soft chin.  I tried not to show my fear as our eye’s met.  He then pulled my hair up to his shoulder so I could stand.  I screamed as he did that.  That scream, it must have drawn him back.  It must have brought back my guardian angel.  He looked at me like I was a piece of meat.  “Well this little girl will do I guess.  She looks quite lovely.  Do you not agree fell’as?”  I could hear the guys chanting but couldn’t see anything because my head was so up high.  “Now I can’t wait till we can get under there.”  I hated those words.  I know he would have.  The chanting stopped.  Why?  “Sara, what is going on?” I hoped she hadn’t run off while they were concentrating on me.  Suddenly my hair was released.  I quickly looked to see what happened but all the men were already down.  I looked at the man who did it but couldn’t believe it was him.  He didn’t look to have very much muscles or strength.  He didn’t look like he could open a pickle jar!  That was before I was his eye’s.  They were the same as “his.” They were the same as my guardian angel’s.  Could this be him?  He walked over and I couldn’t help but blush.  When I looked down I saw Sara staring at the man in aw.  “What happened Sara?  Did that man do all this?”  I started to shake her.  Sara just nodded as she continued to stare at the man.  Finally she broke out of the trance when the man came over here.  She quickly lifted herself up to introduce us, mostly herself.  Just like Sara would do to any cute guy.  I walked to were they were standing and shook his hand while trying to not blush.  He finally spoke to me and his voice was just like “his.”  His voice was so soft and mellow.  It lifted you from the ground.  “Good thing I came this way instead of taking the shortcut.”  I smiled faintly at his words.  “I must be your guardian angel or something.”  My eye’s were about to widen and my stomach was about to lift me out of there until Sara broke the moment.  She clung onto the boy and started hitting on him right away.  “More like my guardian angel.  Mila here has hers awaiting in the dark.”  I sighed as I rolled my eye’s as Sara continued to hit on him.  “So what it your name?”  He spoke as he tried to brush her off of him.  “Now I can’t tell you that.  It’s a secret.”  Right then and there I knew it.  I knew he was him.  He was my guardian angel.  He might have a different body but he has the same eye’s, voice, and soul.  I am sure of this. 
   He had to leave to go do a favor for a friend so we said our goodbye’s.  As he shook my hand he smiled a special smile so me.  I couldn’t help but blush.  As he walked away I looked away blushing with my stomach turning like crazy.  I lifted my glasses close to my face as turned to walk home.  Sara could sense my liking for him a mile away and put him on our discussion the way home.  “So Mila, what turns you on?  I know you like him.  A monkey could figure that out.”  I smiled as I adjusted my glasses once again. “His eye’s.  He has the eye’s of an angel.”

End of Chapter 1

cuteflyz89

Re: Devil’s Rejoice
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2005, 04:12:09 PM »
Oh, wow that was amazing, It is so well writen.  I loved it! It's so great!  ;D

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 02:24:28 PM »
Chapter 2: Damsel in Distress
Part 1

Two months have passed since that incident.  Even if, I still remember his gold locks shimmering in the wind.  I still remember his angelic eye’s glowing like the moon itself.  I want to smile every time I think of him.  His thought makes me feel just the way I felt when I had my guardian angel.  Thinking of him hurts me too.  Thinking of him makes miss my guardian angel so much nowadays.  Thinking of him makes me feel like I am in a dark pit grasping for life but the only one there to save me is fading away, fading away slowly in my life.  “Earth to Mila,” Sara keeps yelling my name flapping her arms around me.  She tells me that I’m starting to worry her because I am always drifting off into the nothingness of my thoughts.  I just tell her each time that I’ll be alright.  I just have so many things on my mind I can’t help but think of them all.  I hate lying to Sara.  If only I could tell her that the boy that saved was my guardian angel.  Even if I could explain it, she doesn’t believe in such things.  People call me weird because I do.  Well to me they are the weird one’s for not believing in guardian angels.
   Sara finally got me out of my pool of thoughts.  Sara looks at me with those eye’s.  Sometimes it’s like she has different eye’s.  When you first glance at them you just see her happy eyes.  The eyes she uses when around beautiful men are more like a hungry persons eyes.   They could make anyone smile and laugh.  Then when she is at school.  She has mischievous eyes.  Like she is planning to break out of prison or something.  Lastly her sad eyes.  They scare me and make me sad at the same time.  Every time I worry her she gives me those eyes.  I hate to worry her, just like I hate when she cries.  I sigh and ask her, “Sara?” Sara smiles an empty smile with a reply.  “Yes?”  Should I ask her?  Will she respond truthfully?  “Why?  Why must you give me those eyes?”  I hoped she would respond and she did with a sad voice.  “Mila, you could always tell of a person by just looking in their eyes.  I just worry.  I worry about you, that’s all.”  She smiled an even greater smile and walked into my apartment with me.
   The day passes by so quickly in my life.  I want to sometimes want to stop to smell the roses but everyone pulls me away from them before I could even pick one up.  I feel crushed and pushed at the same time.  I feel shattered and sometimes I wish the world would shatter.  I wish I could just break the world like a mirror and let evil go away, forever.  I couldn’t believe what was running through my mind.  The images in my mind.  I wanted to open my closed eyes but; I liked it.  I thought I never felt happier but all I had to do was open my eyes to find an even greater happiness.  An image was appearing when I opened them.  Quickly fading away but in a way coming more and more sharp.  I put on my glasses to better understand the image.  Halfway through on putting my glasses on, I almost caused them to slip completely off my face.  I stared with my eyes wide open.  I didn’t know what to do or say.  I wanted to smile but I didn’t know how.  Finally something broke the silence.  “Are you not happy to see me again?” That voice made me feel like I was floating on a cloud.  It’s just the same as it has always been.  It’s just like I like it.  It was him; it was my guardian angel.  He spoke one more time and I felt like I died and came back from the heavens.  “I’m here, I’m here for you.”  Finally I could speak and smile again.  I just didn’t know what to say.  I smiled and blushed trying to think of words to say.  Nothing was coming out.  He looked at me weirdly.  “What is wrong Mila?”  I smiled an even greater smile.  I didn’t what to say still.  I just let my body take over.  I looked at him sitting on the foot of my bed and blushed.  I dropped on him and hugged him with all my might.  Finally, the words came out. “Your here.  You’ll never leave me again.”  He smiled and wrapped his angelic arms around me.  Then it snapped.  I was late for school.  I jumped out of his arms and quickly got ready.  I ran into the restroom and threw my cloths on. 

(I have a reason for breaking this chapter down in two parts. I don't like having to do this but I must.)

cuteflyz89

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 07:07:18 PM »
Yeah! It's very good.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 02:02:49 PM »
*stickies*

This is POTW and stuff.  Geez, we need more stories around here. 

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

anything