Author Topic: A question for the ladies...  (Read 10335 times)

Offline jenniferLOVESyou

• Fairy ^_^
  • Slightly Buzzed
Re: A question for the ladies...
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2004, 11:50:05 AM »
why does girly mean immature? basically its just being feminine. I didn't know that being aware that one is a female means they're immature.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2004, 12:03:16 PM »
Girl means young woman, so girly means acting young.

Feminine means like a female, and is closer to what you mean by girly.
Hello!

cuteflyz89

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2004, 12:52:20 PM »
haha. i don't understand girls that say they hate being girly... then what do they wanna be? manly?

Well doesn't "girly" carry with it a meaning of immaturity? I mean they may still like to act womanly, mature but still female. Or they might be tomboys, which is also cool!
lol yup!

haha. i don't understand girls that say they hate being girly... then what do they wanna be? manly?
yup! haha I guess you could say. we just don't like to be prepy, girly, and get all dressed up. well that's me. I just hate it.

Waya475

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2004, 01:10:09 PM »
I actually like getting dressed up.  Tuxes are fun.  I play James Bond.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2004, 01:25:29 PM »
*sighs* Well I think I know why!!! Cuz like your a jock kind of dude. the kind the  preps date. the stuck up guys the prepy boys.  hahah

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2004, 01:35:25 PM »
I like dressing up in fancy dresses for special occasions,  I like to put on makeup(But not so much that I look like a hooker), I love to play football and boxing, I love to wear high heals and do my hair, I love to shop around for clothing(but mostly food), I can't live without playing my fighting video games, and I pick fights with too many kids.  I am feminem and tomboyish.  I like to dress up and most of my friends are boys.  You can be both if you wish. 

Offline weredragon

• I hate my mother.
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2004, 01:36:06 PM »
I love dresses. I buy all these pretty dresses and then I never have any place to wear them. :P

I used to hate wearing skirts and dresses and heels but now I love getting all dressed up. ^^

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2004, 01:38:41 PM »
Me too!  My mom used to have to tie me down like a dog just so I could wear a dress for church.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2004, 02:03:05 PM »

they ( includes me) want to act like a guy, cause dressing like a girl.. is.. kinda weird. I hate it..- shivvers- Not me.. only when i need to.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline weredragon

• I hate my mother.
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2004, 02:06:00 PM »

they ( includes me) want to act like a guy, cause dressing like a girl.. is.. kinda weird. I hate it..- shivvers- Not me.. only when i need to.

Then why do you dress girly in those pictures we've seen of you?

cuteflyz89

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2004, 03:55:36 PM »

if i don't dress apropritaly my mum will go in my room and make me wear the worstest clothing ever.

yup! it is just not in my nature to dress like a girl.  heh if i ever get married i wont be wearing a dress ....proly a tux.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2004, 04:12:19 PM »
LOL!!!! U go kitsune!!! I have to be there!! to see that. - laughs her ass off-
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2004, 04:16:34 PM »
http://www.fluffhouse.org.uk/yves/slow/dp.html Heres a good estimation of what the tuxes would look like, the pic at the top of the page...
Hello!

cuteflyz89

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2004, 04:51:35 PM »
lol okay you will be invtied to my wedding 'if' I ever get married.  ;D

those are some awesome pics.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2004, 06:49:38 PM »
lol okay you will be invtied to my wedding 'if' I ever get married.  ;D

those are some awesome pics.

I know, I also stole my haircut from the girl who runs that site.
Hello!