Author Topic: House of Flying Daggers  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
House of Flying Daggers
« on: December 21, 2004, 04:07:03 AM »
http://www.sonyclassics.com/houseofflyingdaggers/trailer-open.html

now i dont have a fucking clue what this is about, but i presume once i find that out it'll have as shit a story as i thought, but thats not what i went to see crouching tiger, hidden dragon for  and thats no what im gong to see this for either.

*though C.T.H.D's story wasn't too bad :)*

the effects are mind blowing, im hoping a game like this is knocked up.

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

Waya475

Re: House of Flying Daggers
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 05:14:57 AM »
I heard it wasn't that good, but I am expecting a good movie.  Can't see it in theatres though >_<

There are a bunch of idiots who believe that because "Tarantino directed Hero" and that the ads say FROM THE DIRECTOR OF HERO, they think Tarantino directed this movie too, when he did neither >_<

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
  • Meatball Sandwich Anybody?
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 12:17:58 PM »
Is this a remake or a rerelease of the old flying daggers movie?  If its a rerelease the movie is pretty cheesy and funny.  Its nothing like CTHD, its complete silliness
edit
Looks like the one I am thinking about is just Flying Daggers.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 12:27:33 PM by ZeroRyoko1974 »
Now Watching: 

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 02:35:38 PM »
I'll save you all from wasting 2.5 hours of your lives by letting you know that this movie sucked.

If you like romance, martial arts, chinese culture, action, nature, or any combination of these you will hate this movie.

Cherry

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2004, 08:07:01 PM »
I'll save you all from wasting 2.5 hours of your lives by letting you know that this movie sucked.

If you like romance, martial arts, chinese culture, action, nature, or any combination of these you will hate this movie.

But i do like romance,martial arts,chinese culture, action, and nature...so why will i hate this movie? o.O?

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2004, 09:20:02 PM »
He means that the movie fails to perform any of those feats adequately, kind of like Chaz on prom night... ;D
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!