Author Topic: ooowwww  (Read 2754 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
ooowwww
« on: December 18, 2004, 03:21:04 PM »
i feel like barfing... really really bad.... and all i ate today were 2 poparts. Is that bad?
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
Re: ooowwww
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2004, 03:23:16 PM »
1: Stupid thread! STUPID! STUPID!
2: You sound like you're hungry, eat something!
Hello!

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2004, 03:24:41 PM »
I don't feel hugnry though... thats the problem.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2004, 03:25:07 PM »
eat woman eat!!! You need more than that.. go eat a bowl of something! anything.. you just need to eat.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2004, 04:32:39 PM »
ok. i ate... but i feel bad. I want to throw up!!! * covers her mouth*

twilght girl

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2004, 05:41:31 PM »
poor little girl. I wish i was there.

NO ONE CARES!! Why doesn't any one care for my friend? I mean... She wants to die for god sake.

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2004, 05:55:14 PM »
If you love her, you must let her go.

Maybe one of those aliens will pop out of your stomach, like in Space Balls.

twilght girl

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2004, 06:04:46 PM »
no!!! she goes to my school,

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2004, 07:49:47 PM »
If you love her, you must let her go.

Maybe one of those aliens will pop out of your stomach, like in Space Balls.

Singing Chest-Bursters, gotta love em!
Hello!

Seirie

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2004, 07:52:04 PM »
throwing up is fun, i do it after every meal. How else am i gonna stay in shape?

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2004, 08:15:59 PM »
* rolles eyes* i  hate throwing up. My tummy is better after i ate a bannana.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2004, 10:01:18 PM »
omg, i can't believe you brought one of your "friends" here.  the collective IQ of yanime just dropped 20 points.  and why the hell do you start a thread because your "tummy" hurts? -_-...i don't even have words to express the disgust i'm feeling right now.

Offline Tonyf9685

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Me - sports and anime fanatic (and proud of it!)
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2004, 12:44:12 AM »
Wow...When I looked at the title of this thread, and I saw who started it?  I was under the impression that it would be something intelligent, thought-provoking, and well-written.  Was I EVER surprised to find out that it wasn't.... ::)

Seriously...Did you NEED to start a thread for this?  Doesn't this count as angst or something?  :P
Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?  ^_~   Also, I believe that if the RED SOX can win the World Series, the Lions can win the Super Bowl.  Who wants to disagree?  (*glares menacingly*)

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2004, 06:23:22 AM »
This thread is interesting, and well-written. Probably one of the best threads I've read in quite some time, now. I look forward to more threads like this in the future.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2004, 07:12:08 AM »
The only reason is cause.. i don't know what to do!!! I mean.. when i eat.. i want to throw up and when i don't i feel like shit. There is something wrong with me isn't there. ( first post with out mistakes)