Author Topic: Gravitaion  (Read 4561 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Re: Gravitaion
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2005, 04:59:20 PM »
Your mom buys manga for you?

My dad buys it.. but.. I'm always there.. to pick it. HE doesn't really care.. as long.. as it doesn't cost to much.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2005, 05:38:10 PM »
lol ..... the one i just bought was proly less than 10 dollars.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2005, 06:22:56 PM »
I don't like shonen ai or yaoi that much.  Almost all the female anime fans in my school are yaoi fangirls and they scare me...

Yes...they scare me too. <_<

You're wonderful!!

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2005, 03:11:47 PM »
whats wrong with being a yaoi fangirl? hmm.. its just like guys being a yuri fanguy... if thats a word. But yea. There's nothing wrong with being in love with yaoi as it is for guys to love yuri.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2005, 06:22:22 PM »
Fangirls are more open about it than fanboys.  Fangirls march around their guy friends shoving yaoi manga in their face, talking about how great it is. 

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2005, 07:56:36 PM »
Adding to what Waffo said, it seems like guys are just more likely to admit to it.

Girl: Do you like girl on girl?
Boy: Yea I do!!

Offline hieisbrat

• Clean
  • I'm not afarid to bite you.!!!! O_o
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2005, 12:46:17 PM »
i have all five volumes of Gravitaion  i LOVE that Shoman ai   it is funny and cute   (yuki  lears to love!!!!)   i dont mean to ruin it but it is sooo   cute
GRRRRRR

Waya475

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2005, 01:02:38 PM »
What is this shoman?

anything