Author Topic: THATS IT!!!  (Read 17834 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Re: THATS IT!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2004, 01:22:23 PM »
-sighs- oh well... ppl are mean in this world.. i have to get use to it. Thats it. I don't care anymore... i mean... if ppl are having a good life.. let them have it.. and if there not.. they can... ask ppl for advise like i'm doing.

Hey.. no mistakes!!! I didn't us micro soft.. thingy..
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2004, 01:27:05 PM »
-sighs- oh well... ppl are mean in this world.. i have to get use to it. Thats it. I don't care anymore... i mean... if ppl are having a good life.. let them have it.. and if there not.. they can... ask ppl for advise like i'm doing.

Hey.. no mistakes!!! I didn't us micro soft.. thingy..

Besides using "ppl" (not a word), "there" (rather than "they're"), breaking up all of your sentences with dots.... but still hell of a lot better than usual. :P

If you had not used "ppl", I would have been amazed. Oh well.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2004, 01:27:48 PM »
sorry.. its just better.. shorter i mean. \

I feel like i want to die. Run away.. for ever. I have no meaning to life. I'm depressed all the time.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 03:01:56 PM by Angel of the moon »
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2004, 03:01:48 PM »
If cutting yourself is so awesome, then why not ask your mom to hit you in the head with a board a few more times? All the pleasure, with half the effort.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2004, 03:02:27 PM »
dude... no.. I STOPED!1 REMEMBER!!

Offline jenniferLOVESyou

• Fairy ^_^
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2004, 03:23:14 PM »
um. I'm glad you came to terms with your stupidity...

but did you really need to announce it to everyone?

yeah its hard to deal with depression and stuff... but if you really are that depressed, i think it'd be better if you left the board for a while and came back when youre feeling better...

for some odd reason, this board has a tendency of being rather... unsupportive when it comes to having problems. meh.

Waya475

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2004, 03:25:58 PM »
Or she could just leave forever.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2004, 03:28:28 PM »
Or she could just leave forever.

And deprive us of humorous threads such as this one? =(

Offline jenniferLOVESyou

• Fairy ^_^
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2004, 03:30:10 PM »
*giggles*

youre horrible. but i suppose you have a point... but then again, there will always be idiots on this board to keep us entertained for eternity. even if she left another would replace her... but if she seriously is depressed she really should figure things out for herself

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2004, 03:56:09 PM »

I feel like i want to die. Run away.. for ever. I have no meaning to life. I'm depressed all the time.

*sigh* Like I said before, stop acting so special. If you feel like running away or dying then just do it already and stop complaining. So what if you are depressed all the time; see a shrink or something. Anything that will get the message in your head that you are not very special in this world. I do not mean that you are meaningless, just that there are tons of people who feel like dying and running away in this world.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2004, 06:10:41 PM »

*sigh* Like I said before, stop acting so special. If you feel like running away or dying then just do it already and stop complaining. So what if you are depressed all the time; see a shrink or something. Anything that will get the message in your head that you are not very special in this world. I do not mean that you are meaningless, just that there are tons of people who feel like dying and running away in this world.

Yeah, I agree with Ritz all the way. You're not the only person in the world with problems such as yours. You're not special for feeling that way, so stop saying 'I'm not normal' or 'I want to kill myself'; what're you getting at? What do you really want from people? Admiration? Sympathy? Well, you're not going to get in here at Yanime, espacially if over 100 members don't even know who the hell you are. Don't expect much mercy: only insults.

"I wanted to ignore life completely but I’m living it; you really can’t ignore everything even if you wanted to. Maybe my life is not worth living. I’m a classified person, so you don’t know what I’m feeling about myself. I just hated the world."

See this quote? This is based on my writing. At times, I want to kill myself and cry my eyes out. So you know what I do? I do it and then seek help. Get off this message board, take a breather, and then seek help. But if you really want to kill yourself, I'm not stopping you.  :-\

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2004, 06:38:05 PM »
I'm not saying i am.. now am i? no.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2004, 06:47:59 PM »

Then what the hell is this you wrote? Oh, let me guess: you don't know.

I'm done being sympathetic.

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2004, 02:38:03 PM »
My advice:

Kill yourself.
If you don't, then don't come on the boards claiming you want to.  We all know you don't.
If you wanted to, you would've just left and killed yourself without notice.

Your pointless, inane threads are entertaining, however get really old rather quickly.

...You need to be more interesting Angel.

Waya475

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2004, 02:46:01 PM »
I originally called Angel stupid, but everyone was like, ZOMG NAZI WAYA, U R 2 MEEN!!!!  Now everyone jumped on the band wagon and is calling her stupid.