Author Topic: THATS IT!!!  (Read 17751 times)

cuteflyz89

Re: THATS IT!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2004, 07:50:21 PM »
i dont think its just from here.. its from school and ppl in real life that caused scars ..... shes to young to be dealing w/ this. and you all make it worse... Angel your not stupid .. the actions you make may be but in God's eye your not stupid nor and idiot....

She shouldnt be having trouble in her life like this.. .no kid i have ever met nor I have had a thing like this happen... and I know its hard for her and shes confused but stop fucking calling her names... thats just not appropret at this time.. nor anytime...

Waya475

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2004, 07:51:47 PM »
How are we supposed to know how she feels if we don't even "know her"?

Offline woodsyd

• Accidental Pimp
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Get away ugly
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2004, 07:53:27 PM »
hey try this this isn't what i do when im about to have a freakin break down but i think it might work.
breathe deep
think happy thoughts
think of puppies and rainbows
think this is just a message board
crazy kids and their crazy sigs...I dunno about 'em *shakes head*

cuteflyz89

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2004, 07:54:22 PM »
maybe if you didnt judge her or other shit and acctualy get to try to know her.. than then maybe u would know.. wouldnt you? I did and I got to know her and we consider each selves as sisters... and I wont let anyone mess w/ her.. cause they mess w/ her they mess w/ me. and I dont think its very wise to be doing what your doing.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2004, 07:55:03 PM »
yes.. ppl think that they have it so bad... i think i do hav a mental problem!!!! I got smacked across the head 4 times!!! And now!! I get dizzy every day!! for just turning my head!1 U know what.... god!!! What ppl think of me.. does get to me.. EASLY!!!... very easly.

Thanks sis!
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline woodsyd

• Accidental Pimp
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Get away ugly
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2004, 08:01:22 PM »
well im sorry your life sucks right now, but if your searching for help a message board full of teenagers who don't have a clue about you isn't the best place just.....i dunno hold in there
crazy kids and their crazy sigs...I dunno about 'em *shakes head*

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2004, 08:24:27 PM »
Ahaha... This thread is awesome. Keep the comedy rolling!

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2004, 09:07:18 PM »
Dont say that your not stupid!

Heh, grammar proven to its fullest extent.

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2004, 09:13:06 PM »
Angel, this is completely stupid. Stop acting like you are so special. Everyone has problems in their lives and yours are porbably just or about the same that some might go through. Stop being such a bitch and take it all in. Who cares what they say to you and who cares if they don't know how you "feel." Just stop cutting, crying, and bitching for no damn reason and get a life.

Offline Tonyf9685

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Me - sports and anime fanatic (and proud of it!)
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2004, 01:03:32 AM »
I must agree with Taiyou... Everyone has problems, Angel...We're not all 'shiny, happy people', while you are going through bad times... People face adversity; it's how you deal with it that makes you who you are.  If you just sit around and whine about your problems on a message board, cut yourself, let everyone bother you so deeply, and just generally feel sorry for yourself, what in the hell are you going to accomplish?  Maybe you're at the point where you should stop wallowing in self-pity and start doing something to make your life better.  DAMN, I feel better...  8)
Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?  ^_~   Also, I believe that if the RED SOX can win the World Series, the Lions can win the Super Bowl.  Who wants to disagree?  (*glares menacingly*)

Waya475

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2004, 05:17:34 AM »
I am a happy person.  I don't have like, any problems whatsoever :|

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2004, 05:50:50 AM »
i came to my game design class early in hopes of working on my project a little longer. i instead fidn this thread, which has been the comical highlight of my morning so far.

just kidding. my life sucks. let me bitch about it right now. i woke up today full of angst. i ate a bagel for breakfast today, which was smeared with Philadelphia cream cheese, which as you all now is made out of angst. i got dressed and got onto the angst bus, which took me to school, where i was made fun of 365 times, one insult for each day of the year, but in the span of 3 minutes. now i'm hear crying about it.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 05:51:33 AM by clash »

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2004, 06:08:35 AM »
If the board's causing you so much stress, then leave it!

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

cuteflyz89

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2004, 09:24:11 AM »
Dont say that your not stupid!

Heh, grammar proven to its fullest extent.
oops.. fixed now.. didnt mean it to sound like that..

Seirie

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2004, 09:32:42 AM »
Am I the only person that has had an absolutly amazing life thus far?

Mabye its the way I'm looking at the whole situation. Because I just dont see any negatives when it comes to living life. Life rules.

anything