Author Topic: THATS IT!!!  (Read 17815 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Re: THATS IT!!!
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2005, 04:42:31 PM »
She constantly PMs me, asking me to help her, and I often times do it very politely to get her to shut up.

2 things wrong in that post. I don't constantly PM you. I have about.. 3 times!!! Thats not constantly. And politely asked me to shut up. 1. there is no polite way to ask someone to shut up!!! I mean come.. " please shut up " Not once.. have u even used the word PLEASE to me. hmp. Your just a fucking lier.

And if i remember correctly, This whole Topic.. is FLAMING!!! Common... don't blam spike. He only flamed 2 times. My god. " Mostly" everone is flaming!! Common waya.. use ur head.

I act like an idiot around my friends... cause it makes them laugh.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2005, 05:12:11 PM »
I think everyone needs to grow up even me. We all have areas that we need to work on and some areas we don't. It differs between everyone.
Whenever Angel makes a mistake I try to catch it and correct her when I see it.
That is exactly what everyone should be doing. I agree with you Spike. Almost everyone is putting Angel down for what she says or her mistakes, but all that would be fixed if people would help her. Give her some good advice not some crapping over-the-counter-that-does-not-mean-crap advice. Help her for once peeps don't put her down. No one has the right cause no one knows. Even then peeps don't have the right.

Wow.

Btw, just for your information Spike and Aoshi, plenty of people have given her advice.  I, for one, know that I have given her advice plenty of times.  When she had "boy problems," or when people were constantly bashing her.  I know for a fact that i gave advice, and it seems as if they were just totally scrolled over.  I suggested ways to help improve her status from "idiot" to a typical "member" on this board.  Many other people, other than Waya suggested that she use spellcheck.  I have.

Many people have lost respect for her, due to the fact that she simply does not listen to what people are suggesting.  I can point out many threads where I gave general advice, yet was totally ignored.  The point is, it seems like the only way to get her attention, and to get her to realize certain things is by doing what most do...tease her.

-So, as I was saying, there's no one totally at fault.  Angel should pay attention and actually take people's advice, and some of the members should watch what they say.  Besides, even though Waya, or let's say Judau or Ben are admins, doesn't mean that they can't be a regular, typical member like anyone else once in a while.  Yes, Waya or Ben or even Judau might take it out of boundaries, however they are entitled to their own opinion as if they were a member, and not an admin.  There are plenty of regular members that cross the line as well.

If anything, I think it's Angel who should grow up.  My honest opinion, Angel, get over it.  You're young, and you need not post or make a new thread about every single thing in your life that you think is bad.  Most, if not all, have problems in their life.  Deal with it.  If people are bashing you for your spelling or grammer, fix it.  No need to bash them back.

As for the other side...like I said before:
No need for unnecessary bashing.  If you feel it shouldn't be said...don't say it.

Your just a fucking lier.

And if i remember correctly, This whole Topic.. is FLAMING!!! Common... don't blam spike. He only flamed 2 times. My god. " Mostly" everone is flaming!! Common waya.. use ur head.

And just to point out...who's flaming who here?  As far as I can see, Angel is calling Waya a "fucking lier."

And it seems to be blamed on Waya..."Common waya.. use ur head."

Who needs to grow up now?
Try using your head once in a while Angel.

I will admit, sometimes Waya has some wrong judgement, which is why there are other admins, however, I think Angel...you need to re-read and think a little bit more clearly.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2005, 05:15:10 PM »
I do use my head. Every day acually. Sooo.. yea. Like i said. " mostly" everyone is flaming. Including me. I am getting better at spelling, if u havn't noticed.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2005, 05:49:03 PM »
Angel, I'd suggest you do not look in this thread if you are going to be so hurt by the replies.  Don't expect any good coming out of a thread such as this one.  Please do work on your grammer and don't be so hurt by this world.  Just be positve.  Otherwise just do not complain and supress your anger through soemthing besides ranting on how life sucks and how we are so cruel to you.

As for the admins on this site, why not lock this?  This thread is going nowhere but hatred.  This thread is only dissing Angel and if you return to the first page this has no true "topic."  I'm not telling you to lock this but only suggesting.  Yes I did post on here and in a way I was dissing angel.  But if you notice I was not name calling in any way.  I was only telling her that she needed to get a better life then ranting on and on about how she is so "special" when she truly is not.(Somewhat like my comment to angel above but in different words.)

As for the rest of you(Including myself),  I belive we shouldn't be putting Angel down like this.  I have been putting thought into this thread and all we are doing is making it worse.  Think about it.  The more we rant on about how stupid she may seem the more she complains on how we ae doing this.  The name calling is not helping her IQ rise.  Is she suddenly going to change overnight into a perfect person with perfect grammer and a perfect life just because we complain on and on about her bad grammer skills and rants?  I'm pretty sure she will not change because we complain.  The only two things that can ever cause a person to change is the persons will to and time itself. 

With regards,
Lost

Waya475

« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2005, 05:52:53 PM »
One last thing before this is locked.

Angel, you have PMed me around 44 times since August 10th alone.  *Just went back to count*

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2005, 06:09:06 PM »
As for the rest of you(Including myself),  I belive we shouldn't be putting Angel down like this.  I have been putting thought into this thread and all we are doing is making it worse.  Think about it.  The more we rant on about how stupid she may seem the more she complains on how we ae doing this.  The name calling is not helping her IQ rise.  Is she suddenly going to change overnight into a perfect person with perfect grammer and a perfect life just because we complain on and on about her bad grammer skills and rants?  I'm pretty sure she will not change because we complain.  The only two things that can ever cause a person to change is the persons will to and time itself. 

With regards,
Lost

-Did anyone read my post?  Geez.

Btw, just for your information Spike and Aoshi, plenty of people have given her advice.  I, for one, know that I have given her advice plenty of times.  When she had "boy problems," or when people were constantly bashing her.  I know for a fact that i gave advice, and it seems as if they were just totally scrolled over.  I suggested ways to help improve her status from "idiot" to a typical "member" on this board.  Many other people, other than Waya suggested that she use spellcheck.  I have.

Many people have lost respect for her, due to the fact that she simply does not listen to what people are suggesting.  I can point out many threads where I gave general advice, yet was totally ignored.  The point is, it seems like the only way to get her attention, and to get her to realize certain things is by doing what most do...tease her.

Did I not say that was probably one main reason people end up bashing her like this?  Apparently, suggestions didn't help her IQ either.  Yes, I do admit that her spelling has gotten better over time, but threads, such as this...come on.  Time to grow a pair of balls (or a pair of tits) and start creating threads that make sense, and that has an actual topic.  Not create threads over such things like "I give up...just call me stupid."

As for the admins on this site, why not lock this?  This thread is going nowhere but hatred.  This thread is only dissing Angel and if you return to the first page this has no true "topic."  I'm not telling you to lock this but only suggesting.  Yes I did post on here and in a way I was dissing angel.  But if you notice I was not name calling in any way.  I was only telling her that she needed to get a better life then ranting on and on about how she is so "special" when she truly is not.(Somewhat like my comment to angel above but in different words.)

--Angel is not the only one being dissed here.  Besides, she created this topic in the first place.  She deserves what she gets.  If she wants to create a topic saying "I give up, I'm stupid because everyone says I am" then so be it.  Let people call her stupid.  This whole complete thread wasn't a waste...however I'd say about 97% of it was.  Let her get what she deserves, and asked for.  Not everyone is just going to go up to her and pity her.  If she didn't want this, then she shouldn't have created this thread in the first place.

I agree with Waya, it will be locked.  Not because it's full of "hatred"...I want it locked because people fail to read posts, and reply ignorantly, while being redundant.  This thread is going in circles.

If anyone has a response, reply, or something against what I said, feel free to PM me.

anything