Author Topic: tail bone  (Read 12616 times)

Offline jenniferLOVESyou

• Fairy ^_^
  • Slightly Buzzed
Re: tail bone
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2004, 12:20:21 PM »
*giggles*

awww. you guys are so mean.

dont worry angel! I LOVE YOU!

:P

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2004, 12:23:12 PM »
What??????? i just said nvm cause.. i  desided not to tell u. and i didn't feel like deleting it.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2004, 02:35:17 PM »
What??????? i just said nvm cause.. i desided not to tell u. and i didn't feel like deleting it.

no, you wanted somebody to ask you about it.  you would have hit the backspace key if you really didn't want to tell, so nobody would ask.  it burns very few calories so i doubt you "didn't feel like it".

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2004, 02:39:12 PM »
1st. i didn't have to time to. I had to go.
2nd. Who would give a shit!
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2004, 03:01:25 PM »
me I would I would!!!!  ;D