Author Topic: tail bone  (Read 12683 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Re: tail bone
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2004, 06:51:15 PM »
uh? i don't get ur post. mad tv. or what ever it is... is gay.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2004, 07:34:34 PM by Angel »
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2004, 07:04:30 PM »
don't spam.  typing a post with just the word "uh" is spam.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2004, 08:30:59 PM »

Heh, that is wrong on so many levels... you'd think the sentence was complex or something. :)

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2004, 08:38:07 PM »
*evil eye* hmp. No i didn't say that... ^_^ But.. its just... when ppl are mean to me i cut my self.. just so that i don't beat the crap out of them. I have gotten that that point where i'm about to grab them, pull them out side, and kick there asses. But so i don't, i take the anger out on me, so they don't get hurt. And i tried to stop cutting my self... but i can't. Sorry. It don't cut my self that bad. U just leave little red marks on my arms.

My tail bone is healing, i'm going back to school and if anyone kicks me in the ass like one did before... i will probley land.. on my on my knees and start crying.. cause it will hurt.. she has kicked me before and it hurts like hell.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2004, 08:54:15 PM »

i think you may want to adjust your vocabulary a bit. unless you want to sound ignorant. not that you aren't already... hah...

anyhoo. cutting yourself is just stupid. self mutilation is stupid in general, really. you're probably just in that "angsty" phase... you are practically a fresh teenager, after all.

you need to learn some self control, methinks. when people are mean to you, do not resort to violence - to yourself or to others. it gets you nowhere. instead, try to do something to actually solve the problem. sometimes ignoring the "meanies" is all it takes. really, they do not deserve your time. and when you cut yourself, that only gives them more to be mean to you for.

basically, don't be a weakling. or a coward. or whatever you want to call it. because no one respects a self mutilator.

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Tonyf9685

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Me - sports and anime fanatic (and proud of it!)
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2004, 11:59:18 PM »
(*sigh*) Well, I'm no expert, and I don't claim to be, but methinks.....

Cutting oneself is bad.

Understand?  ^^' 

Honestly, what are you going to accomplish by cutting yourself?  "Woooooooo, look at the pretty red marks on my arm..."  :P  It's just sheer stupidity, to try and take the pain out of your ass by causing pain in your arms...You're just focusing the pain on something different?  Take some damn aspirin or something, girl...    _-_

People shouldn't have to tell these things to you, Angel.  You should have enough common sense to know all this already?  The fact that we need to point all this out, and I'm sure I'm speaking for almost everyone, is a pain in OUR ass...

(*Ironic way to end that last statement..  8) *)
Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?  ^_~   Also, I believe that if the RED SOX can win the World Series, the Lions can win the Super Bowl.  Who wants to disagree?  (*glares menacingly*)

cuteflyz89

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2004, 09:33:39 AM »
*evil eye* hmp. No i didn't say that... ^_^ But.. its just... when ppl are mean to me i cut my self.. just so that i don't beat the crap out of them. I have gotten that that point where i'm about to grab them, pull them out side, and kick there asses. But so i don't, i take the anger out on me, so they don't get hurt. And i tried to stop cutting my self... but i can't. Sorry. It don't cut my self that bad. U just leave little red marks on my arms.

My tail bone is healing, i'm going back to school and if anyone kicks me in the ass like one did before... i will probley land.. on my on my knees and start crying.. cause it will hurt.. she has kicked me before and it hurts like hell.
I sugest punching a light post.. its painfull lol j/k

*sighs* Hunny I dunno what to say to you..just try a punching bag, get the ppl you dislike and put their pic on it and start punching away, it works trust me ^_^... and just.. stop cutting your self or thinking about.. I dont wanna see you hurting yourself. noone I think wants to hear you say that your cutting your self...

I know that your going through a tough time in your life but cutting isnt the key.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2004, 03:14:20 PM »
i know.. i know.. i started punching and kicking the benches today. Does hurt, then some guy like asked a girl out for 30 $'s and so i started beating the crap out of him, Its was fun... ^-^

caring_is_creepy

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2004, 03:36:19 PM »
im so confused.

so like... you cut yourself cuz your tailbone hurt...

and now you punch benches?

i still dont understand how people have so much to say about it.

Offline weredragon

• I hate my mother.
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2004, 03:57:57 PM »
But.. its just... when ppl are mean to me i cut my self.. just so that i don't beat the crap out of them.

Angel, maybe people wouldn't make fun of you so much if you weren't so stupid.

Besides that, if you cut yourself because people are mean to you, you should probably do yourself and us a favor and leave this board forever.

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2004, 04:29:29 PM »
... If you want to meet real dumb people come to Yanime! One girl is cutting her arms cause she fell on her ass!

*sigh*

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2004, 04:35:20 PM »
seifer.. stop.. i'm not cutting my arm cause of my ass .. anymore... but now.. cause of my fucking mother and big brother!!

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2004, 05:36:10 PM »
seifer.. stop.. i'm not cutting my arm cause of my ass .. anymore... but now.. cause of my fucking mother and big brother!!

So now you are cutting your arms more? O_o

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2004, 05:47:06 PM »
some guy like asked a girl out for 30 $'s and so i started beating the crap out of him, Its was fun... ^-^

oh so you just walked up to like some huge buff football player and just magically kicked the shit out of him?  yeah ok

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2004, 06:11:10 PM »
Stop cutting yourself. You're one step closer to that sickness (I still can't get the name, someone help me out here).

Otherwise if you don't cut it out, then you're really in deep shit.

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

anything