Author Topic: tail bone  (Read 12676 times)

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
Re: tail bone
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2004, 08:08:34 PM »
Instead of cutting yourself, take some aspirin.  It might take the pain away for a lil' bit.

Don't walk around too much, don't do anything strenuous...blah blah
Don't cut yourself, 'cause that in reality doesn't "take your pain away"  It just makes you focus on pain somewhere else on your body.  And imo, there's no difference if there's pain in your ass, as oppose to on your arms.

Are you trying to ask us for advice?  I'm just wondering

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2004, 08:51:55 PM »
Hmmm... yeah, I've hurt my tailbone plenty due to riding my bike... I *highly* doubt it was bad as falling from 5-6 feet in the air, landing on your fallen bike, right on the rear peg with your tailbone. I doubt its broken or "cracked". If its just a bruise, yeah, it hurts... deal with it, you can't do much with a bruise unless it swells, that's when you want to put ice on it and maybe even go to the doctor if its bad enough. And a doctor giving an x-ray? Why don't you want that? its not like you are going to be naked or something, you do what you have to do.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 09:07:29 PM by Judau »

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2004, 10:49:56 PM »
Goddamn, how do you manage to breath, Angel? It must take a lot of concentration.

Cutting yourself is stupid, so it's understandable for... certain people. But I don't recommend it. It's not going to take the pain away, be it emotional or physical. And I may seem like a jackass, but I don't have pity for people who do that shit, because they don't deserve it. Suck it up.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2004, 09:53:21 AM »
well i put a heat pack on it last night. It still hurts. I could barly walk so i stay'd home. I will keep the hot pack on it all day so i can go back tomorrow. And... i stoped cutting my self.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2004, 01:02:50 PM »
And... i stoped cutting my self.

see, my ridicule did work!  who ever said making fun of people was bad?

Offline woodsyd

• Accidental Pimp
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Get away ugly
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2004, 01:36:08 PM »
hey i bet lying down instead of sitting in a computer chair would make your tailbone feel better.....but then this thread would be pointless and i would be bored...so nvm what i just said
crazy kids and their crazy sigs...I dunno about 'em *shakes head*

cuteflyz89

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2004, 03:10:41 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that you were cutting your self hunny but that dosent work., I know that for a fact. but you could have just took something for the pain.  But I don't ever wanna hear you cutting your self ever again. But I hope your tail bone gets all better.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2004, 03:27:47 PM »
yea its gettting better. I... i don't know what happened last night when i was sleeping. I woke up, looked at my arm, and it was bleeding. >.< I think that... i cut myself at night. I tend to do weird stuff at night.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2004, 03:31:14 PM »
...if you're inferring that you don't remember cutting yourself, then i really doubt that you cut yourself while you were sleepwalking or something...and if you cut yourself during the night it wouldn't be bleeding 4-6 hrs later.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2004, 03:33:02 PM »
nope, if i get cut, i feel it and i wake up. and i bleed right away.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2004, 03:37:08 PM »
yea its gettting better. I... i don't know what happened last night when i was sleeping. I woke up, looked at my arm, and it was bleeding. >.< I think that... i cut myself at night. I tend to do weird stuff at night.
Ya know what... I woke up one day and had like two cuts on each arm, But Im glad to hear that your getting better dear.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2004, 03:41:24 PM »
I may wake up with random scratches 'cause when I thrash, I might scratch myself

...but I don't go to sleep with razors or shards of glass.  Not my style.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2004, 03:42:53 PM »
Neither did I, But yeah.

Why did you think cutting your self would make things better? Or take your mind off that pain.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2004, 05:32:43 PM »
well i started cuting my self cause my friend wouldn't stop sooo i started cutting my self.. to make her stop and it worked.. and now its a habit. >.<

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2004, 06:17:21 PM »
well like that psychiatrist on MADtv said, "STOP IT!"