Author Topic: tail bone  (Read 12619 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
tail bone
« on: December 07, 2004, 07:17:16 PM »
I fell on the ass today after i already had a bruse on my tail bone, and now.. it hurts worse than ever. I don't want a docter x-raying my ass. Hell no.. i just don't know what to do. To take the pan away from my ass.. i cut my arms.. i have so far 21. I don't think i will do any more.. or i will try not to. I don't know what to do. It hurts so much. I fell really hard. And please.. don't call me a dumb ass. or stupid for cuting my arms.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
Re: tail bone
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 07:19:43 PM »
Why are you cutting your arms? Self-punishment? (Forgot what it's really called...)

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 07:21:19 PM »
because.. i'm trying to take the pain off my tail bone so it won't hurt as much. Just so u know... its not dead.. just has red marks all over.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 07:22:26 PM by Angel »
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2004, 07:23:26 PM »
Now, that's stupid. Don't give yourself more pain; it won't make it go away, even if you think it will. And how the hell you fell on your ass?

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2004, 07:26:05 PM »
I was running in pany hoes trying to get to my seat before the band started playing. and... i fell.. .. really... reallly.. hard.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2004, 07:28:02 PM »
doctors don't xray your ass unless you ask for it because they can't do anything to help a broken tailbone.  and i have to say that cutting yourself because your ass hurts is some of the dumbest shit i have ever heard in my entire life.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2004, 07:29:22 PM »
Bleachers, right? You fell off bleachers?

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2004, 07:32:17 PM »
no i didn't fall of bleachers.. i ran REALLY fast.. and slipped and fell. But Its not broken.. BURSED! How to i fix it? i mean.. i want to be abile to bend down without hurting really bad. I mean.. this really hurts. I don't know what to do.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2004, 07:34:29 PM »
Let it heal. My foot didn't heal until 2 months later. Boy, was my summer ruined.

The situation may not be the same, but let it heal.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2004, 07:36:55 PM »
it just heals.  i actually broke my tailbone once a couple years ago...i was riding on this really small, super hard little red sled and launched off this huge jump with probably an 8 foot drop and landed it.  needless to say i couldn't walk for a while.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2004, 07:39:02 PM »
it hurt didn't it. I think that its cracked.. but.. i think i cracked it even more

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2004, 07:48:09 PM »
yeah it fucking hurt but i didn't cut myself over it, i took it like a man and waddled to my house that was like 300 feet away, which took me like 15 mins

Waya475

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2004, 07:48:45 PM »
Why the fuck would you cut yourself?  Jesus christ, sorry to say, but that IS quite stupid.  I think everyone else here would agree.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2004, 07:51:30 PM »
Well.. i'm trying to stop.. but.. its kinda hard... to have the life i'm living right now waya... i'm not commiting suicide or anything..  just need something to take my anger out on. So later today.. i had a scab on my nuckles so i started punching the seat and it cut open. I stoped cause seeing me bleed... made me happy. don't know why. So if i'm not happy i think i might need to draw blood. hmmm don;'t know yet.. but.. i might. might not.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2004, 07:55:13 PM »
just be like me and punch people instead of seats when you get mad.  it's proactive!