Author Topic: Abuse  (Read 8672 times)

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
Re: Abuse
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2004, 07:50:14 PM »
She told me that I wouldn't last a day out there and to get back in my house and my parents didn't care.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2004, 07:52:35 PM »
She told me that I wouldn't last a day out there and to get back in my house and my parents didn't care.
....hmm..... it must be terrible having parents that abuse you.. and dont really care about you.

Offline AlphaUltima

• Ichitard #95127
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Momusutard
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2004, 03:54:34 PM »
one time my baby mama was begging me for alimony and i punched her so hard in the jaw she went blind in one eye.
it was hilarious!!!

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2004, 05:57:40 AM »
OH SHIIIIT NIGGA, NO YOU DIDN'T!1?11!

G-UNIIIIT

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2004, 11:38:32 AM »
one time my baby mama was begging me for alimony and i punched her so hard in the jaw she went blind in one eye.
it was hilarious!!!

If I saw you do that I would rip your throat out with my bare hands and watch you die, and I would laugh every minute of it.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2004, 01:08:56 PM »
If i would " happen " to watch, I would be Laughing my ass off!! Cause, thats really mean. You shouldn't do that, EVER!!! I mean, I want to hit my mother sometimes, but i can't. You shouldn't have done that. Thats horrible.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline woodsyd

• Accidental Pimp
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Get away ugly
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2004, 05:11:16 PM »
i highly doubt you would be laughing you'd prolly be crying in the corner
crazy kids and their crazy sigs...I dunno about 'em *shakes head*

Offline Night Priestess

• Shinigami's Archangel
  • Addict
  • Do I want immortality? Let me think... HECK YEA!!!
    • Shinigami's Temple
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2004, 06:03:38 AM »
if I saw anyone do that to a woman without her retaliating, they would be shreds in seconds. I can't stand that.

But my home life isn't that great. My step-father is addicted to a certain thing and when he doesn't get it, he usually takes it out on me. Then we get into fights where I usually come out the worse for wear. You know, it's hard. Especially when you love someone so much, and you're afraid that they'll leave you like everyone else has. It's really not healthy, either.

But, to each her own problems, right?
Thanks to Chaos for the siggy!!!

Well, I don't want the world to see me,
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am...

Offline DarknessFox

• Clean
    • Photo Bucket
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2005, 09:43:29 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(      thats terrible!!!!! yeah IDK y u guyz dont call the cops on them 1 of these days.....one of my best friends used to get abused....and one day he brought up enough courage to call the cops.....never seen his terrible parents again....

WAHHH!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2005, 09:55:56 AM »
My parents only abused me one time...after that they left me alone...it also was one of the only times I really got angry. Knives are always so handy.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2005, 03:25:43 PM »
Well, my mom is abusing my little brother.. but.. not exacly abusing.. but i have a feeling she will. She slaped him on the face HARD and he cried infront of everyone!!!! Man, i hate it... i snaped back and i looked at her like... my evil look. I YELLED at her and she didn't do one little thing.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Waya475

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2005, 03:51:31 PM »
Well, my mom is abusing my little brother.. but.. not exacly abusing.. but i have a feeling she will. She slaped him on the face HARD and he cried infront of everyone!!!! Man, i hate it... i snaped back and i looked at her like... my evil look. I YELLED at her and she didn't do one little thing.

Has he even been hit with a board?

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2005, 05:47:20 PM »
no waya.. she doesn't have the board anymore.. i threw it away.

anything