Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
Re: Abuse
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2004, 06:30:15 PM »
yeah... all those rapists... no wonder they worry so much. ^.^

Heh, your parents and Shaina's parents should get together for dinner. -_- They all hate me.

Lucky mine don't hate you.  Then you'd be in big trouble :P

I LOVE YOU PETER!

Aww, Everyone does :)

Heh, quite lucky. And I can always get them alcohol. ^_^

And yeah, right. :P

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2004, 05:06:30 PM »
yeah... all those rapists... no wonder they worry so much. ^.^

Heh, your parents and Shaina's parents should get together for dinner. -_- They all hate me.

I hate that!! My mom and my older bro did that. GRRR IT HURTS!!!!

My dad doesn't hit me at all. My mom.. she hasn't hit me in while.. only like slap me on the leg once n awhile.. but now she takes her anger out on my bro.   God.. i hate her!! I wish her anger would just go away!! I olny like seeing my mom cause i get to see my ex. And thats it!!
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2004, 05:11:21 PM »
After reading your post, it sounds like your mom and brother either rape people or invite Shaina's parents for dinner...

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

caring_is_creepy

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2004, 05:14:37 PM »
I KNOW!

i was so confused

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2004, 05:19:01 PM »
no no.. they don't rape ppl. They just like hurting me and my little brother
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2004, 05:22:18 PM »
Then what was the point of quoting the comments about rapists and dinner with Shaina's parents?

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

caring_is_creepy

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2004, 05:34:54 PM »
shes insane?

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2004, 05:35:13 PM »
wopes... qouted wrong one... >.<

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2004, 04:06:40 PM »
Well, I've never been beaten by my parents. However, I have gotten my share of spankings and I have gotten slapped pretty damn hard across the mouth for saying something that I probably shouldn't have. Also, my step-dad and I have had our little skirmishes. I've been kicked and thrown in those but he's also been punched and kicked in them, too. Well, I hope they stop beating on you but most importantly you've just gotta be tough about it or report it. It's that simple.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2004, 07:10:23 PM »

My father has 3 poles he hits me with. The medal pole, the plastic pole, and the wooden pole. He has them locked in a three boxes so I cannot get them and he always grabs the nearest one and picks my lock in my door and hits me for sometimes no reason at all. I have to cook dinner and sometimes even buy it with money of my own. He pulls my hair and bangs my head agaist the kitchen door. He does many things to me. My mother just tells me that I am worthless and stuff. My brother throws me across the room and kicks me around.

umm Taiyou my sister's boyfriend asked this "why don't you just run away?"

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2004, 07:31:10 PM »

My father has 3 poles he hits me with. The medal pole, the plastic pole, and the wooden pole. He has them locked in a three boxes so I cannot get them and he always grabs the nearest one and picks my lock in my door and hits me for sometimes no reason at all. I have to cook dinner and sometimes even buy it with money of my own. He pulls my hair and bangs my head agaist the kitchen door. He does many things to me. My mother just tells me that I am worthless and stuff. My brother throws me across the room and kicks me around.

I have..three times..
Twice have I been caught and the othet time was a just to see if my family would really care. I just hid in the ally-ways right next to my house(To see if they would even leave the house) They didn't even care. I came back...and I knew they knew I was gone.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2004, 07:40:46 PM »
thats mean!!!

cuteflyz89

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2004, 07:43:43 PM »

I have..three times..
Twice have I been caught and the othet time was a just to see if my family would really care. I just hid in the ally-ways right next to my house(To see if they would even leave the house) They didn't even care. I came back...and I knew they knew I was gone.
who caught you? That's really neglectfull... that they didnt even care.  I could never do that to a kid.. child anyone.l

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2004, 07:45:43 PM »
My landlord caught me XD

cuteflyz89

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2004, 07:47:04 PM »
what did he say? and what did your parents do?