Author Topic: Abuse  (Read 8690 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Abuse
« on: December 05, 2004, 05:59:29 PM »
Well when i was young i got abused... by my mother. >.< she hit me across the head 4 times with a board.  And... my little bro lives with her. I hate her... my little bro hates her because she yells her HEAD off... really. Its LOUD!! Have any of u been abused?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 06:31:45 PM by Angel »
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
Re: Abuse
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 06:01:53 PM »
*looks at own "A breakdown..." thread*

Your mother and my mother; they'd be friends in a split-second.

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 06:04:35 PM »
No can't say that I have ever been abused.. Sorry to hear that you two were (are) getting abused.. My sister abuses me.. well she used to.. I get verbal abuse now...like put downs and yeah. all that good stuff.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 06:11:49 PM »
*looks at own "A breakdown..." thread*

Your mother and my mother; they'd be friends in a split-second.

wow... i guess... there the same. Anger problem. I hate it!
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2004, 06:15:18 PM »
I understand what you're going through, even though I'm a bit old to be slapped around just to get disciplined.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2004, 06:22:07 PM »
my mom stoped cause she knows.. that.. i will call the cops on her. but she doesn't know that i worry about my little bro. Cause she hits him alot... HE'S ONLY 5!! I mean.. common.. what older simbling wouldn't worry about there little sibling from there abusing parents!

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2004, 06:26:38 PM »
Umm angel what did your mother hit you with? Because it might not be abuse. Like when a parent spanks you it is not abuse.

My father has 3 poles he hits me with. The medal pole, the plastic pole, and the wooden pole. He has them locked in a three boxes so I cannot get them and he always grabs the nearest one and picks my lock in my door and hits me for sometimes no reason at all. I have to cook dinner and sometimes even buy it with money of my own. He pulls my hair and bangs my head agaist the kitchen door. He does many things to me. My mother just tells me that I am worthless and stuff. My brother throws me across the room and kicks me around.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 06:31:33 PM »
Did you mention the belt, Ritz? *looks and reads Taiyou's thread again* No, you just mentioned poles.

Well, I was slapped with the belt, but I barely remember being hit by it. Maybe my parents had it just in case...

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2004, 06:33:38 PM »
Board.. i was hit with a  very thick board. And my mom used to hit me with the hair brush... it sucked. Taiyou u need to call the cops like it or not. thats abuse.

Waya475

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2004, 07:24:28 PM »
Uh....spanking in itself isn't considered abuse, but if it leaves a mark the next day, like a bruise, then it qualifies as abuse.  My parents are incredibly loving, and wouldn't do anything like it.  I got spanked maybe once or twice in my youth, but that was if I did something really bad >_>;  Also, it only hurt for like, 2 minutes.  Most of the time, I would just get a time out.

Jesus christ, all that shit is abuse.  Everything you guys said is abuse.  I have NO idea why you don't report it.  It is times like this that I am incredibly thankful for my parents...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 07:25:50 PM by Kaizou475 »

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2004, 07:32:08 PM »
Wow, everyone here has their share of problems.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2004, 07:43:48 PM »
Serously, I do not care...
What I do care about is the people who feel sorry for me. I hate it when people say the same thing. Report them...I'm sorry...
That sickens me...

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2004, 09:28:12 PM »
It happened when I was younger, some. And other junk. Shit happens.

Offline Mr. Kyosuke Sou

• Tsukasa Fanboy
  • Clean
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2004, 09:55:05 PM »
Wow, that's some horrible things that you guys/gals been thru, i know i've been abused once or twice before, but i did um.. very horrible things to deserve that. The only physical scar i got was from something of my own fault.. i think, fell into some uh.. burning stuff and left a big burn mark on my back.. that's over 7 years ago, probably the most pain i've ever been in, except probably taht time when i got hit by a car.. around 9 years ago.. but no scars left by abuse.. its times like this when i'm thankful for having uh.. non abusive parents.. can't call them nice..
« Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 09:56:20 PM by Mr. Kyosuke Sou »
Boo!

Offline invincible.

• Zetsumei-Suki
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Wah
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2004, 09:58:08 PM »
Maybe your parents aren't abusive but you are, especially if you want to win in sports or something.. i still have a scar to prove it, wolverine!