Author Topic: spongebob movie  (Read 4341 times)

caring_is_creepy

Re: spongebob movie
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2004, 02:54:23 PM »
If I were going to see this movie it would be for one reason, patric. Hes so friggin stupid. But, I hate movies so not happening. Besides if I was gonna watch a cartoon movie I would want it to be family guy or something...alot funnier then sponge bob.

but... you wouldnt even go see it with me?? :( :( :( :(

*giggles*

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2004, 01:07:06 PM »
I heard it was good, i would like to see it  :)

Well, I wish I could see your text, but I can't, cause its black. Try not to use color, as not all colors work well with every color scheme we have for the board (all two of them at the moment).

aww man, so i can't use my black text anymore?

That is correct. And actually, I could have sworn we put it in the rules that you may not.... but maybe we just keep saying that and never ended up putting it in. ^^;; Sometimes people use pink or something, but I let that kind of thing slide since it works fine on both schemes...

Oh, and Judau, if you want, I can try a skin for the board. yabb isn't my thing, but if I can make one for Invision (Which is FAR more advanced, O:< ), amongst other programs, and things, this would be no problem... I like doing things like that. Except for my firefox theme, which will most likely never be finished.

Sounds great, but I would talk to Motoko for that, PM her and let her know, she's the one handling that stuff, I think.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2004, 07:12:47 PM »
OMG!!! me and my 9 other friends saw it.. and were as loud as hell. Lol...when spongebob and patrick dried up... my friend was like... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, it was funny. I'm ready promation, i'm ready promaiton, i'm ready promation. ^o^
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline invincible.

• Zetsumei-Suki
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Wah
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2004, 07:22:47 PM »

Well, I wish I could see your text, but I can't, cause its black. Try not to use color, as not all colors work well with every color scheme we have for the board (all two of them at the moment).

That is correct. And actually, I could have sworn we put it in the rules that you may not.... but maybe we just keep saying that and never ended up putting it in. ^^;; Sometimes people use pink or something, but I let that kind of thing slide since it works fine on both schemes...

aww.. damn, i will stop from now =/.. but can i use it in PMs?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 07:23:13 PM by Mr. DejaVu »

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2004, 07:35:38 PM »

aww.. damn, i will stop from now =/.. but can i use it in PMs?

I don't care what you use in PMs.

Offline Shayla

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Whoa, I'm back?
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2004, 01:47:58 PM »
I saw it. I thought it was pretty cute! I love Patrick, he's so dumb and cute.  ;D ;D He's my favorite. But at the end my friend and I were all *gasp* They can't dry up!!

The only thing is that I don't think I could sit through it again. As much as I liked it, I started to get antsy toward the end.