Author Topic: My grandma has...  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
My grandma has...
« on: November 30, 2004, 04:50:50 PM »
Yea.. my great grandma as uterine cancer. She's about to die. :'(  I don't know how to deal with it. I havn't seen her that much... or talked to her. And i tried to call her... but.. no one answer'd. I'm really scared.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I don't like my family to die. I know none of u don't like it eaither. but.. what is uterine cancer?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 04:53:59 PM by Angel »
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Waya475

Re: My grandma has...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 04:57:53 PM »
Cancer in the uterus.  (sp?)  Spelling female anatomy isn't my strong point.

Cherry

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 04:58:40 PM »
I dont even know what a uterine is o.o

Aww i'm so sorry Angel, but you have to accept death, its inevitable.You should just hope that she dies a quick painless death :] *tear* waah, i miss my granny now!

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 05:00:52 PM »
she's already suffering. *crys*
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2004, 05:05:33 PM »
It took me about a month to get over my grandpa when he died. Just stay by her when her health depletes, okay?

(and your post sounded like your grandma had Alzheimer's. It would have been funny if I was right.)

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2004, 05:10:05 PM »
well... my grandpa... Past away about 5 or 6 years ago... i still cry about it.  :'(

And... i don't like ppl/ family members to die. :'(

Cherry

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2004, 06:41:30 PM »
My grandfather had alzheimers. god. alzheimers such a bitch >>.

how old is your grandma Angel?

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2004, 07:20:03 PM »
94. she's old yes.. i know.. she's my GREAT grandma. :'([tr][/tr]

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2004, 10:22:07 PM »
all of my grandparents have had cancer. two of them twice. 3 of them have died from it.

my maternal grandma had breast cancer twice, but got rid of the problem quickly by surgically removing her breasts. she's the only one still alive.

i don't know what kind of cancer my maternal grandpa had, but he died from it before i was even conceived.

my paternal grandpa and grandma both had lung cancer, but my grandma died way before i was born, or even my brother was born. (he's 5 years older than me)

recently they discovered some kind of spot under my mom's eye that contained cancerous cells.

so... i'm pretty sure it runs in the family. i'm a little worried that my parents will get it. my dad has a good chance because he also smokes. and my mom's side of the family is known for having very sensitive skin... actually i think my (maternal) grandma had skin cancer once.

yeah. you can get cancer from practically anything these days...

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline :Lost:

• Guardian Angel
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2004, 10:44:37 PM »
My aunt died not so long ago from breast cancer. I didn't really know her and I admit I am not even sad. I guess I don't even know a quarter of my family. Luckly my father had no brother or sisters so it ends at him since his parents died and he never knew his real father. My mom's father(We call him Papa Chewy)has diabeties and he doesn't even want to take care of that. He always want's to be young and sickness free.
Well I am lucky not to have suffered many deaths or problems in my family.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2004, 01:13:32 PM »
Yea.. my great grandma as uterine cancer. She's about to die. :'(  I don't know how to deal with it. I havn't seen her that much... or talked to her. And i tried to call her... but.. no one answer'd. I'm really scared.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I don't like my family to die. I know none of u don't like it eaither. but.. what is uterine cancer?
aww! Im so sorry  I dont know what that is...my grandma had to get surgury and there was a chance she may have nto of made it but thank God she did. but heres something for you

Goes and goes the time goes on we are not alone
We live on together and we will find some precious things
Sometime we will smile, sometime we will cry somehow
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die

if you havent figured it out its by BoA-Every heart.  but hunny dont worry Maybe its just her time to go.. I dont cry anymore if a famly memeber die... Its not that I dont care/love them anymore its just I dont cry... But its okay to cry just dont cry casue you lost her cry for the happy times you had not over her death Im sure she doesnt want to see you crying over her. hope things get better.

Offline kmatt

• Clean
  • Me = Confused
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2004, 03:49:20 PM »
* kmatt hugs everyone

Both my grandfathers died of cancer :( and my paternal grandmother was in the early stages of lung cancer when she died of TB and other things. Two of my great-aunts died of cancer, the two daughters of the one, one of them had cancer (dont know what type) but had the cancerous organs removed n shes doing OK now, the other sister didnt wait to find out if she had cancer, and just had the same organ(s) removed. 3 of my great-grandparents died of cancer, and a few years ago one of my maternal great-aunts died of cancer ... So you have my greatest sympathies, I know what it feels like losing family to cancer

* kmatt gives extra hugs for angel
Avatar  produced by and used with kind permission of KitxIen.

=D *melikes j00!!*

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2004, 04:23:16 PM »

yeah. you can get cancer from practically anything these days...

Like peanut butter!  Or was that just a rumor...?

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2004, 10:19:53 AM »
Hmmm...

Good luck, and well...it is inevitable.  It's fine to cry, just try not to let it get to you.  If you think in long-run terms, think of how she's lived a full life.  It's time for her to rest.

Err...
This is all my mom's side since my dad's parents are still living and kicking.  My grandpa died on Chinese New Year when my mom was a teenager.  I don't remember what the cause was though.  My Grandma passed away on Christmas Day, I don't remember the reason for that either, however her death I do know was a painful one for her and the family...yar.  That was a sad day.  I don't know what they're cause of death is, however there seems to be a trend-passing away on holidays...Fun

I call New Years!  I wanna die at midnight!! XD

Diabetes runs in the family...My uncle didn't take care of himself, and he ended up in the hospital.  I won't go into details. :)  He's fine now, but doesn't remember anything that happened.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2004, 10:44:58 AM »
* kmatt hugs everyone

Both my grandfathers died of cancer :( and my paternal grandmother was in the early stages of lung cancer when she died of TB and other things. Two of my great-aunts died of cancer, the two daughters of the one, one of them had cancer (dont know what type) but had the cancerous organs removed n shes doing OK now, the other sister didnt wait to find out if she had cancer, and just had the same organ(s) removed. 3 of my great-grandparents died of cancer, and a few years ago one of my maternal great-aunts died of cancer ... So you have my greatest sympathies, I know what it feels like losing family to cancer

* kmatt gives extra hugs for angel
Wow thats alot.

the only famly I have that I know died of cancer was one of my dads step dads.. all I remeber was going in the hospital to see him and that my mom and everyone was up set.. he died of lung cancer I guess cause he smoked. But yeah..

from my moms side my moms aunt and uncle died I cried when my aunt died.. I guess she had a stroke.. and then I didnt cry when my uncle died... then  from my dads side.. my uncle almost died three times from to much cholesteral.. and my grampy (a name we called him) died of old age.. I cried... then cause everyone eles was crying so I decided to..

but thats all the deaths I know of besides my dads real dad killing himself unless that was his first step dad.. I dunno.. its weird.. but yeah..

my grandma and grandpa are still alive and going well..sometimes their in pain epsecialy my grandma she has atheritist) sp?

and yeah. but if she dies Angel dont cry to where you get yourself sick...  *hugs* feel better okay?