Author Topic: Gawd Awful Pixel Doll Fanart Thing  (Read 1326 times)

chi

Gawd Awful Pixel Doll Fanart Thing
« on: November 22, 2004, 07:20:37 PM »
Ok there's a comic I read quite often, it's called Sublunary.
It's a yaoi/shota comic that has a really good storyline, not to mention extremely hott and well developed characters. One of the characters is named Talis, a sex crazed, pedofile, Aussie assassin. Another character (the only actual female reconized) named Kindle. Kindle is the perfect definition of a fangirl, as in the comic she grabs Cyan's (another character) ass and kisses his cheek. She is also obessed with Talis. Proof? In the comic, right after Talis finished fucking Nin (a character from the Carrots and Cheese comic) she screams "TALIS", he cringes, looks back with 'Oh hell no' eyes and freaks when she glomps him. After which he begs Nin for help. Of corse Nin just got his brains fucked out so he's like "Huh?" (literally, that's what he says in the comic).
Anyway, getting on with my point. I made a pixel doll that captures this 'Help me' feeling of Talis's.
Base by http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/anika/kittylitter/bases.html

And so I present the "She's got you now" pixel doll.

By the way, if you want to read the Carrots and Cheese or Sublunary comics, the links are:

Carrots and Cheese
Sublunary
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 07:22:05 PM by Techno Goth Wolf-Isa »

Offline «Mai»

• Addict
Re: Gawd Awful Pixel Doll Fanart Thing
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 09:24:07 AM »
Roflmao. That is so freaking cute. O_O I will now stare at the computer screen...

*Stare*