Author Topic: Lovey Problems  (Read 117759 times)

Offline Steven

• Resident Igo Enthusiast
  • Addict
  • What her outstretched hand embodies is...
Re: Lovey Problems
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2004, 09:38:52 AM »
Steven's valueless advise- say what you mean.  If you lie because you don't want to hurt him, you'll just hurt him later....

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2004, 10:17:30 AM »
nothing jumps out at me more than this line:

"and I dunno if my mother would like that (cause hes black)...."

would your mother rather have him pick cottons than be your boyfriend?

cuteflyz89

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2004, 10:40:34 AM »
nothing jumps out at me more than this line:

"and I dunno if my mother would like that (cause hes black)...."

would your mother rather have him pick cottons than be your boyfriend?
I dunno... she just dosent like the idea.. neither does my father.. especialy my dad.. Im his little princess haha! thats what my mom and everyone eles says... cause Im the youngest daughter.. so he proly wont even let me date till IM like 18

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2004, 12:29:09 PM »
What horrible parents...

Coincidentally, today is the Harmony Pledge thing about my school about cultural diversity.

*looks at the sticker she received*
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 12:30:12 PM by Waffo »

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

cuteflyz89

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2004, 12:37:18 PM »
yeah... He just aske me out! whahah! help me! I dunno what to do. I mean I dont want to hurt his feelings if I say no and if I say yes then uhh err yeah.. I dunno what will happen...Tell me what to do!!

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2004, 02:22:20 PM »
just give him the "my parents don't want me to go out with you...because you're black." as you have outlined earlier.

i'm sure he'll come to a rational conclusion that he cannot go out with you (or shoot you...whichever).

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2004, 03:31:38 PM »
ummm...you like him because he called you cute?

Cheezus...no offense, but I find that kind of pathetic

No no.. not because of that. Because.. i have been talking to him for awhile.. and.. i like his personality.

Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline CCLemon

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Translator
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2004, 04:20:49 PM »
Aww...
I was hoping Waya had one.
:p

Lovely.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2004, 04:26:05 PM »
Wells I told him no..after hours fo arugumentign w/ my self. I'm glad he didnt get hurt after all..  ;D

Offline Sin

• Seriously Addicted
  • Give me a light...
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2004, 11:16:19 AM »
Love problems, aye? Alright, lets throw my into the boat.

I am currently with a young lady, Kierstin, who I have been going out with for about 3 months now. I'm surprised we have stayed togather so long because she is almost like me... Wait, I just got a better person to compare her to... Bryndon! Now that I think about it, she acts almost just like him... just she doesn't see lil green folk who get eaten by Steven. Anywho... She is 14 and I'm 17, kind of a large age range but we don't care. Lately we have been getting along great; staying up late, watching movies, cuddling on the couch, making out upstairs in her room... Just the good stuff, right? Well the problem comes in that she can become a total bitch at any given time... unless I was given the chance to start working my magic on the couch and such forth... and she would hate me to death. Today, I was told to go pick her up from school and come straight home, so I went and picked her up and she asked me to take her to the library. Now there are two libraries, one by her school and one a bit away. She wanted to go to the second one, but turns out she wanted to go to the first one too but didn't tell me until we got home and I had asked her mom if we could go to the library(which is where we are right now) and she said yes. Then when I got in the car she told me how she wanted to go to the other one as well. That kind of pissed me off. Some days she just wants to make me bash my head into a wall and kill myself instantly. Too bad I have plans and such forth, I don't think dying right now would work too well in my life...

Offline Death Pixie

• Budding Addict
  • Don't you blow your top.
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2004, 05:52:34 PM »
narcicism-An unhealthy love/obsession with ones self.

There's an incorrect definition if I've ever seen one.
That one belongs to narcissism.

>_>
Are we alone?
Mission complete to the unknown.
This is a story.
This is so sorry.
All is a stone, sunk in too deep,
Run out of air
Lung full of heavy, it's feeling heavy.
Were we forewarned?
Force it to break,
Labor of hate.
Who are we fooling?
What are we doing?

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2004, 11:48:01 PM »
Meh. My ex and I may be getting back together. She wanted to before. Not sure how she feels now. She can in a few days, when she turns 18. (dec 16th, long story.)
Not sure I want her back. Not doing anything better, though. So if she wants to, might aswell, for now, until I have something else... It sounds bad, but she's done worse things to me.

I was sort of seeing someone else, but she kept standing me up, so screw that bitch.

The one girl I care about is too far away, now. Oh, I need a car...

Offline Steven

• Resident Igo Enthusiast
  • Addict
  • What her outstretched hand embodies is...
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2004, 12:52:16 PM »
narcicism-An unhealthy love/obsession with ones self.

There's an incorrect definition if I've ever seen one.
That one belongs to narcissism.

>_>

Yes, well :-[

Believe it or not, I rarely make spelling errors when I post....

Offline kmatt

• Clean
  • Me = Confused
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2004, 03:52:12 PM »
well, am I crazy or sensible ... all views appreciated ... I gave up any and all relationships and have avoided having any for a year or two now on the grounds that anything serious almost always ends up breaking up very painfully ... am I being a stupid person, or would you say this is a reasonably sensible course?

And I have never personally ended a relationship, it has always been circumstance that threw things apart, and it's happened to EVERY relationship I've had :(

----

Black people are cool.
Avatar  produced by and used with kind permission of KitxIen.

=D *melikes j00!!*

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2004, 04:08:55 PM »
well idk if this is a problem more than it is just an event, but me and my gf kali (she's in the pics with me in the member gallery) broke up yesterday after 15 months.  if i have any advice for you young guns it's just to take it easy, don't freak out cause some dude calls you cute or something, there are much bigger things in life.  don't try to rush love, or it won't happen, and you'll be left feeling like a n00b.

anything