Author Topic: Lovey Problems  (Read 117443 times)

Waya475

Lovey Problems
« on: November 21, 2004, 10:00:12 AM »
Post your love problems here.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Re: Lovey Problems
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 02:17:47 PM »
LOL!!!! LOVE STICKY!!!!

But.. i can't help but wonder. if.. i really like this 19 year old that i'm talking to. I mean. He called me cute.. and ext. but... i think i'm fallling in love with him. But. thats bad. he's 19.. and i'm 13!!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 02:41:36 PM by Angel »
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 04:45:29 PM »
ummm...you like him because he called you cute?

Cheezus...no offense, but I find that kind of pathetic

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2004, 04:49:14 PM »
I thought you currently like a girl...

And why am I not surprised that Angel is the first to reply to this thread?

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Miroku the Monk :D

• Clean
  • Bear My Child!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2004, 04:59:16 PM »
I thought you currently like a girl...

And why am I not surprised that Angel is the first to reply to this thread?

Jeez, Danielle it's love at first sight, don't be so condescending   :P
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 05:00:33 PM by greenplatypus »

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2004, 05:01:21 PM »
Not her sight's first love, though.  Or last.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2004, 09:31:31 AM »
LOL!!!! LOVE STICKY!!!!

But.. i can't help but wonder. if.. i really like this 19 year old that i'm talking to. I mean. He called me cute.. and ext. but... i think i'm fallling in love with him. But. thats bad. he's 19.. and i'm 13!!

he's 19... i think your feelings will be VERY unreciprocated.
and if he is interested in you (in the way that i'm suggesting), you should call the cops...
/cough lolicon

cuteflyz89

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2004, 10:27:07 AM »
All I'm going to say is be carefull and dont ever meet up w/ him if he wants to... And I'm sure this is just a thing that will pass over. I know I have thought I was falling in love w/ someone and a day or two later sometimes even a week later I don't like them anymore in that way.  So just becarefull.... all he could want is to have sex and leave you.. never to talk to you again... he may say he would never do that.. but trust me there are alot of guys like that you cant trust everyone you meet.

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2004, 12:12:35 PM »
All I'm going to say is be carefull and dont ever meet up w/ him if he wants to... And I'm sure this is just a thing that will pass over. I know I have thought I was falling in love w/ someone and a day or two later sometimes even a week later I don't like them anymore in that way.  So just becarefull.... all he could want is to have sex and leave you.. never to talk to you again... he may say he would never do that.. but trust me there are alot of guys like that you cant trust everyone you meet.

like i said, dial '911' if he ever tries to make a move.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2004, 03:12:58 PM »
LOL!!!! LOVE STICKY!!!!

Wow. That's all I have to say.

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2004, 06:10:15 PM »

like i said dont meet up w/ him.

Well my love problem is this...

Okay me and my friend Josh made up after getting in a fight and well hmmm... how to put this... Okay we do this thing where we ask each other questions and stuff like that.. and I asked if he would date a girly girl or a tomboy.. and he said can it be fifty fifty? and IM like sure.. and then I bleched really loud and said excuse me and he called me a girly girl (which affends me cause I am no girly girl.) and sat night I told him me and my friend and her friend and I was acting like a fan girl cause I was all hyper and happy and  umm we were saying like Bakura was hot and Hiei was hot and Yoko was hot too and like I told him that and I also told him that I painted my nails a hot pink cause I thought I had fingernail polish remover and turns out I didnt so now IM stuck w/ it and hes calling me girly girl and I THINK hes falling in love w/ me 'again'..... ahhhhhhh!!!!! what do I do? cause I dont like him like him and he has to choose between his ex that just came down and his recent girlfriend  and he just asked me if I would ever give him a second chance and I said I will have to think about it and umm I said in a couple of days I will tell you.. and I think he might not choose either of those girls and might ask me out.... help me!!!!!!!!  sorry for the bad punct and grammar...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 06:20:56 PM by Kitsune Girl8904 »

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2004, 09:22:37 PM »

Okay me and my friend Josh made up after getting in a fight and well hmmm... how to put this... Okay we do this thing where we ask each other questions and stuff like that.. and I asked if he would date a girly girl or a tomboy.. and he said can it be fifty fifty? and IM like sure.. and then I bleched really loud and said excuse me and he called me a girly girl (which affends me cause I am no girly girl.) and sat night I told him me and my friend and her friend and I was acting like a fan girl cause I was all hyper and happy and  umm we were saying like Bakura was hot and Hiei was hot and Yoko was hot too and like I told him that and I also told him that I painted my nails a hot pink cause I thought I had fingernail polish remover and turns out I didnt so now IM stuck w/ it and hes calling me girly girl and I THINK hes falling in love w/ me 'again'..... ahhhhhhh!!!!! what do I do? cause I dont like him like him and he has to choose between his ex that just came down and his recent girlfriend  and he just asked me if I would ever give him a second chance and I said I will have to think about it and umm I said in a couple of days I will tell you.. and I think he might not choose either of those girls and might ask me out.... help me!!!!!!!!  sorry for the bad punct and grammar...

you might want to try paragraphs...they're pretty hot.

(/me plays Dr. Phil of yanime once more)

The problem with you is simple, you're narcissistic.  It's always about "me", and "I", etc.  For example, your second last sentence,
"and he just asked me if I would ever give him a second chance and I said I will have to think about it and umm I said in a couple of days I will tell you.. and I think he might not choose either of those girls and might ask me out.... help me!!!!!!!!"

Has it occured to you, that, me *might* not like you? Maybe he called you a "girly-girl" because, perhaps, you are (gasp) a "girly-girl"?  I'm sorry, but I hate to de-throne you off of your high-horse, but you're not the Queen of England, and not everyone likes you.  Learn to accept things at face value, before unleashing your self-absorbant method of deduction to analyze the situation.  But, hey, what if he does ask you out (oh noes), maybe you can find it somewhere deep within your self-loving heart that you might give this guy a chance?

I swear, people these days just need a good ole reality check.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2004, 09:30:41 AM »

you might want to try paragraphs...they're pretty hot.

(/me plays Dr. Phil of yanime once more)

The problem with you is simple, you're narcissistic.  It's always about "me", and "I", etc.  For example, your second last sentence,
"and he just asked me if I would ever give him a second chance and I said I will have to think about it and umm I said in a couple of days I will tell you.. and I think he might not choose either of those girls and might ask me out.... help me!!!!!!!!"

Has it occured to you, that, me *might* not like you? Maybe he called you a "girly-girl" because, perhaps, you are (gasp) a "girly-girl"?  I'm sorry, but I hate to de-throne you off of your high-horse, but you're not the Queen of England, and not everyone likes you.  Learn to accept things at face value, before unleashing your self-absorbant method of deduction to analyze the situation.  But, hey, what if he does ask you out (oh noes), maybe you can find it somewhere deep within your self-loving heart that you might give this guy a chance?

I swear, people these days just need a good ole reality check.

okay one I do not think all about 'me' all the time I put others before me.

and what is narcissistic? 

Well he still hasnt gotten over me from the 5th grade. Cause I asked him not to long ago. 

I never said not everyone likes me... I know that.  I'm just asking what should I do w/ this situation...cause hes proly goign to want and answere today... and I dont want to hurt him....

and if I do go out w/ him....it would feel akward..cause were almost like best friends... and I dunno if my mother would like that (cause hes black).... well also for your information Im not a girly girl and I am not self-absorbed.. in this situation.. The last thing I care about is myself.

Offline Steven

• Resident Igo Enthusiast
  • Addict
  • What her outstretched hand embodies is...
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2004, 09:32:37 AM »
narcicism-An unhealthy love/obsession with ones self.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2004, 09:36:52 AM »
I don't have that! No where near that, just cause I used 'i' and 'me' to much dosnt mean that. You shouldnt judge someone you dont know.

anything