Author Topic: potential  (Read 2893 times)

Offline lllCo2lll

• Clean
potential
« on: November 02, 2004, 01:42:19 PM »
 ;D lol this manga has great potential... I'm new to the forums so Hi everyone!
I don't know why I'm a sucker for this type of manga, but its a perfect formula for a loser like me =(

Offline Bishoujomae

• Clean
  • What!?
Re: potential
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 10:29:54 AM »
ya the manga will be great and its always good to show your sensitive side of oneself. dont call your self a loser, if you think your a loser than you will become one always think positive about everything and try not to get down on yourself

Offline ANBU_Squadron

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2004, 10:57:35 PM »
wow!!! a new manga by u-jin since peach, angel, and sakura tsuushin?? it's so great!!!! i like u-jin's comics....the pictures are great, the girls are sexy, and the storyline's incredible... forget about the other manga, coz manga that's created by u-jin are the best for boys!!!!

Offline JackGrover

• Koudanshi
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • I wish I could just combine all the girls into one
    • Keystone Collie Club, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 06:39:10 AM »
WoW!  This is my first taste of a manga by master U-Jin.  So far I'm liking his style a lot.
You see, I too have become addicted to this type of manga.  But I do not hang my head in shame! I like the girls, of course, but I also like that his settings/backgrounds have a good amount of detail, without being too busy,  and that helps to set the mood.  He also doesn't seem to rush the story as in some mangas (i.e.  the last 10 chapters of "I's").  Of course, we'll all just have to wait and see.  But now I'll have to go out there and take a look at his other stuff like "Peach", "Angel" and "Sakura Tsuushin".
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 06:20:37 AM by JackGrover »

The arrival of Spring brings with it thoughts of...

Offline ZoddGuts

• Clean
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2005, 06:03:05 PM »
Yeah I just read this manga which I dl by accident and it turn out to be good. Me want more!  ;D

Offline arcainic

• Clean
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2005, 07:37:05 PM »
To make things short:

1st chapter of NHK = my life up till now

1st chapter till 10 of gakuen heaven = my dream up till now