Author Topic: Opening for Kakuen Heaven....**Spoiler**  (Read 5051 times)

Offline Bishoujomae

• Clean
  • What!?
Opening for Kakuen Heaven....**Spoiler**
« on: October 28, 2004, 08:53:21 AM »
The beginning for Kakuen Heaven very much reminds me the beginning of Love Hina and Maburaho.

highlight to read spoiler

the girl wanting to get marry when they met up again is like Maburaho and how she goes away in the van is like Love Hina. and in Maburaho they meet up in high school again, Hina is pretty much college and this is after college, just a change of settings. I really hope they come up with more orginial stories, but since I enjoy reading these kind of story I'll love this one as well

Offline da MiGHTy pLUm!

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I like t'ings...
Re: Opening for Kakuen Heaven....**Spoiler**
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 09:39:46 AM »
the ecchi level will shoot through the roof in later chapters.  I can guarantee that.
Have Fun Doing What You're Doing.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 03:34:52 PM »
the ecchi level will shoot through the roof in later chapters.  I can guarantee that.

Normally thats a good thing, but, in this series, it kinda isn't. =/

Offline da MiGHTy pLUm!

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I like t'ings...
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 06:27:44 PM »
I know not what you speak of!
Have Fun Doing What You're Doing.

Offline Bishoujomae

• Clean
  • What!?
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 10:59:23 PM »
I found something interesting...I searched Kakuen Heaven and it gave me Gakuen Heaven. Gakuen Heaven is a hentai series...hmm one letter made a big  difference, maybe Kakuen Heaven had that little bit of hentai from Gakuen lol

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004, 11:11:24 PM »
What the hell are you talking about?  The name of the series we are releasing is GAKUEN HEAVEN.  School Tengoku if you want to translate it.  Anyways it's serialized in Young Jump and is super ecchi but it is most definately not hentai.  There is excessive amounts of nudity, but it's all above the waist.  In anycase, kakuen isn't even a word in japanese.  Now, learn how to read, it's a very important skill on the internet, and if you can't tell the difference between a g and a k then you are in quite the pickle.
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline Bishoujomae

• Clean
  • What!?
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2004, 09:31:51 AM »
well, I'm very sorry to make that mistake. everyone makes mistakes so...just chill. but I did find Gakuen Heaven listed as one of the hentais on this site

http://www.hentaisource.com/preview/html/comics/Misc/Chinese/Gakuen_Heaven/index.html

its not hentai I know that, its just that I found it on a site called "Hentaisource" that just ring a bell there.

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2004, 12:34:36 PM »
doujins >.>

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2004, 07:27:20 PM »
You see, I was generous enough to overlook the mistake in the first instance.  I attributed it to a typo, despite the fact that the k and g keys are sufficiently spaced that it is unlikely to hit one when intending the other, and, AND you wrote "Kakuen" twice. Once as the thread name and once within the thread itself, which made the possibility for a typo highly dubious.  Yet I let it go, all was good, the thread knew peace.  That is, until you replied, this time spewing forth such idiocy that I could not let it go unpunished.  In order to get to this thread "Gakuen Heaven" is written no less that THREE times.  Once as the forum's name, and twice as the names of threads within said forum.  Moreover the name was written countless (I say countless because I'm too busy ranting to bother counting) times within the other 3 threads and still, STILL, you not only misspelled it but you confused the correct spelling as another manga ENTIRELY.  A mistake is caused by being careless and not paying attention.  This was no mistake, this was a result of blind ignorance of Dubya levels; this was a failure of intelligence and was a mental disaster. 

From what I understand you read the name "gakuen" and perverted it into "kakuen," at which point you erected a mental wall which protected "kakuen" in your mind, and every subsequent time you saw "gakuen" it bounced off your wall of blissful ignorance and you only registered it only a very shallow level.  You, for some unknown reason, decided to search for "kakuen heaven" (perhaps because you searched for it on the archives but only found some unrelated "gakuen heaven") at which point it brought up a website containing hentai doujins of "gakuen heaven."  At last, it slightly penetrated your wall and you thought that this hentai series (not doujins because doujins are fan works of existing series) that must have been inspired by your beloved "kakuen heaven."  You decided to post about it and expected to revel in the warm warming glow of praise given off by your peers.  Little did you realize that I was prowling the forums in the wee hours of the night, and I pounced at your ripe, undefended underbelly of an "honest mistake."  At last the wall cracked and the opportunity to for enlightenment and knowledge to enter arose.  Yet your beautiful, blissful state had been ruined by my vindictive and evil desire to educate and correct.  Naturally you defended yourself, you being the victim here, and you replied with a very heat-felt apology and the sagely advice that I should "just chill."  Finally you felt the need to explain your actions, you did, afterall, admit to making a mistake.

You see, I understand how your mind works.  I can see the cogs slowly turning, and I know what self-satisfying rationales you will fashion.  But, you are still an idiot and you will always be an idiot until you open your eyes and mind to reason and logic.  So, instead of defending yourself against a non-existant attack, take the lashing like a man and use the experience to better yourself.  Now remember, think before posting.
I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

Offline Bishoujomae

• Clean
  • What!?
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2004, 07:32:46 AM »
take it like a man? I did didnt I? Do you see me come out and complain about to comments? NO! I also said it was a mistake of my own. Now you post something like this? Well I'm not even going to start a fight with you theres really no point, and you spent so much fun writing that post must of been tiring take a rest there buddy. If you come out and write that much just for a letter, I'm scared to think what you will write about the election and the new president.

Offline ssc

• Clean
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2004, 07:51:54 PM »
Most manga directories list two entries for Gakuen Heaven. One of them is done by U-jin (the one this board is about). The other one is done by Higuri Yu and is a Shonen Ai. The hentai Bishoujomae was talking about was probably doujins for the Shounen Ai one.

Offline Bishoujomae

• Clean
  • What!?
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2004, 08:12:25 PM »
thank you Sec for clearing that up I appreicate it very much ^_^

Offline ANBU_Squadron

• Clean
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2004, 11:15:52 PM »
yeah, i already checked it, there are 2 comics with same title (gakuen heaven). the one that yanime release are not a hentai one, because u-jin's comics are not a hentai one, the one that's hentai is made by higuri yu, it has many yuri pics (lesbian).

Offline BukiBuki

• Clean
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2005, 12:53:30 AM »
yeah, i already checked it, there are 2 comics with same title (gakuen heaven). the one that yanime release are not a hentai one, because u-jin's comics are not a hentai one, the one that's hentai is made by higuri yu, it has many yuri pics (lesbian).

err...higuri yuu's gakuen heaven is not hentai or yuri...it's yaoi (male x male)

anything