Author Topic: ANGST THREAD  (Read 136878 times)

Waya475

ANGST THREAD
« on: August 26, 2004, 06:21:13 PM »
Alright.  To replace all the bitching threads we have here, if you have a shitty day, bitch about it here.

Please post ONLY if you have something to bitch about, or it pertains to the current bitching.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2004, 06:25:42 PM by Waya475 »

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
  • Meatball Sandwich Anybody?
Re: ANGST THREAD
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 08:56:47 AM »
I hate corporate america.  Every company sells cheap crap, doesn't care a thing for customers or employees, only their profit margin and the stock price.  I work in the computer industry, supposed to be a repair tech, but all I am is a sales person.  They don't care that the equipment just falls apart, sometimes before you get it of the box, because they paid some laborer in mexico 50 cents an hour to build it.  Then you try to do as they say and sell all kinds of crap to the customer, and they get rid of you anyway to be replaced by a company whos employess could care less about quality service, just get rid of them as quick as possible.  If the customer gets mad and goes to another company, there is a long line of suckers that still buy the junk.  
Now Watching: 

Cherry

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 03:12:06 PM »
I just got back from Springhill mall and when i was walking out of victorias secret, this tall drugged up looking guy came out of the store across from VS, and he looked SO scary, like a gangster and everything, so i start walking and he comes up to me and hes like "yo wuzup baby" and i just smiled and kept walking and he kept trying to get my attention then he grabbed my wrist.. and i had three four bags in my hand,two from VS one from zumiez and one from AE, so i whammied him right in his stomache and i ran away and he started screaming at me! i think i almost cried i was so f-ing scared. that was the first time i was ever that scared..

Offline ZeroRyoko1974

• Ryoko Groupie
  • Budding Addict
  • Meatball Sandwich Anybody?
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2004, 03:22:12 PM »
That would suck.  So...like what did you buy at Victorias Secret :-* ;D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2004, 03:22:53 PM by ZeroRyoko1974 »
Now Watching: 

Offline whore-sama

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2004, 03:55:06 PM »
my boyfriend dumped me 6 months ago and i'm really really hurt :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

FEAR IS HOW I FALL

CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL

Cherry

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2004, 04:21:57 PM »
That would suck.  So...like what did you buy at Victorias Secret :-* ;D

perfume and two pink thongs  :P :-*

Awww poor whore sama! :(

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2004, 04:45:27 PM »
I'm just plain moody, I gotta go back into Reid on the 8th and can't really stand the place.
Hello!

Offline doll face

• Clean
  • The Dancer
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2004, 05:46:21 PM »
I HATE PEOPLE.

Yeah some people would say, well why did you get a job dealing with people? Because I didn't hate them this much before I was hired.

Everyday I deal with the rudest people, the bums off the streets that have no teeth and stink like piss, the cocky business people, and the arrogant teenagers.

You learn to shrug it off most of the time, and I would say I've grown pretty immune to the ignorance. But dealing with stupid, snotty, disgusting people all day starts to peeve one off a little.

I’m sorry if you had a bad day, but don't take it out on my co-workers and myself. Frig. Getting treated like dirt all day makes me so pissed.

I hate the disrespect I see all day. It justifies my growing hate for humans.

Yeah by the way, I work at Tim Horton’s. :|

/End Rant.

=)

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2004, 08:52:42 PM »
I hate the world

Offline CCLemon

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Translator
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2004, 11:29:20 PM »
my boyfriend dumped me 6 months ago and i'm really really hurt :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

FEAR IS HOW I FALL

CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL

Considering you're a "whore", its not surprising. :D

Lovely.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2004, 01:06:13 PM »
Linkin Park sucks. I hate them so fucking much. Sorry your boyfriend left you Whore-sama. By the way, what is your real name? I have a problem calling you a whore.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Redwolf

• Clean
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2004, 01:11:29 PM »
Life sucks, I'm a complete geek that everyone hates, I can't stand up for myself, and the human race can just rot in hell..

*Wonders how long this thread will last untill it becomes utter spam*

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2004, 01:19:04 PM »
I'm sorry for your disfortune. However, you can't really look at life like that. Who cares about other people. Have fun with life, seriously. Don't be so depressed all the time. By the way, this thread is just a bad idea. This thread is pretty much for "attention whores" as we like to call them around here.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Redwolf

• Clean
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2004, 01:22:44 PM »
I never said this thread was a bad idea...but I'm just wondering how long it'll take till it'll get alot of spam :P

My life ain't that bad just I hate when people stare at me for being "weird"

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2004, 01:26:48 PM »
Stop looking at them and you won't notice them staring. People stare at me too so I know how you feel. I just flip them off or cross my eyes and dance around yelling cuss words. I got kicked out of the mall 3 times for doing that so maybe it's not such a good idea.