Author Topic: ANGST THREAD  (Read 136899 times)

Offline Nayuki

• Clean
  • Don't even..
Re: ANGST THREAD
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2004, 09:27:42 AM »
See this kid was over and we were messin around. i put gas on an ant pi,e and he pulled out a match and lite it. And now i am grounded.
That... is awful....
    .. what if someone decided to put gas in your house and pull out a match and light it to see you squirm around on fire? ...

Angst:  My legs hurt from doing too many roundhouse kicks.  :-X
           It's bitchin' pain!

Cherry

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2004, 02:20:14 PM »
um.. why did yall have to make it say angest?

But anyways. I got grounded for doing something stupid and i now relize its stupid. See this kid was over and we were messin around. i put gas on an ant pi,e and he pulled out a match and lite it. And now i am grounded.

That is horrible >:( ants are living things that are part of mother nature. i agree with nayuki. i think we should set u on fire and see how you like it  :p

today i had to run three miles in gym cuz my teacher just felt like making me run. and it was blazing hot outside *huff puff*

And my physics teacher is such a bad teacher.grr.

Waya475

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2004, 03:09:32 PM »
Whenever there is a huge ant hill, I just pour water on it.  I had a whole bunch swarm over my legs when I stepped on their hill by accident a few weeks back.  Worst feeling in the world, especially because they bit me T___T

Offline Seifer

• Budding Addict
  • Nissan 300zx..
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2004, 03:19:03 PM »
when i was younger this guy i knew would take peroxide and put it on the ants.. the everyone knows bout the magnifying glass one o.O

Offline CCLemon

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Translator
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2004, 12:46:13 AM »
Whenever there is a huge ant hill, I just pour water on it.  I had a whole bunch swarm over my legs when I stepped on their hill by accident a few weeks back.  Worst feeling in the world, especially because they bit me T___T

Dude I used to do that with the hose. Its so fun watching millions of ants just coming like out a tidal wave from a crack in the sidewalk.

Lovely.

Offline Bob

• Clean
  • a.k.a. Talon / Darkfall / Checkers
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2004, 06:21:11 AM »
Angst:  My legs hurt from doing too many roundhouse kicks.  :-X
           It's bitchin' pain!

Ditto that. Well, sort of. Body combat leaves me with sore muscles. :|

Lessee. What can I angst about. Oh, the growing 'Asian girls are cute' thing. (Not directed at Spike, because it's a fair few who say it.) People usually mean girls with Japanese features; there are a heck of a lot of races within Asia. It's also annoying when people say 'Oh, you're Asian, you must be good at maths and science.' I don't take any sciences, I'm almost failing maths, and my best subject is French.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2004, 06:51:17 PM »
God!!! help! My danm anckle is hurting like a *ucking ugh! and if I get hit by one more *ucking human I swear Im going to go crazy! I got hit 3 times realy hard from my brother and he wil not leave me alone! and my day is so tireing and my mom is telling me to do shit left and right and I cant take it anymore

Offline OTenshi

• Clean
  • I'm a good little monkey, I swear!!!
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2004, 05:18:04 AM »
Urm... let's see, I popped my ankle out and back in joint the other day, and it hurts like Hell.  I just found out that my work (Navy Exchange Minimart, sorta like a Cumberland Farms) is replacing all of the shelves in a few weeks.  While we're open and around customers, of course.  Our dogs keep pooping on the deck instead of in the grass, so I keep having to take baggies outside because the man I love came with dumb dogs.  I won't be able to babysit the kids I've been watching regularly for six months or so 'cause the mom's schedule is changing, so I won't be getting my anti "I want to have a baby" hormone therapy anymore.  Not to mention the two of them are adorable and better behaved than any kids *I* will ever produce.  I don't think that personnel got my insurance forms in on time, so I might not have health and dental insurance right now.  I can't seem to get ahold of the lady I need to to check that it did or didn't go through in time, either.

I think that that is it.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2004, 11:59:39 AM »
I've had a headache/migraine for about...five days straight
That's my angst :)

Offline Brain of GTO

• Butthole Eliminator
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • So Fast, So Numb
    • Page of Insignificant Stuff
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2004, 12:18:06 PM »
That would suck.  So...like what did you buy at Victorias Secret :-* ;D

perfume and two pink thongs  :P :-*

Awww poor whore sama! :(
Yummy.

lmfao. I love going to www.victoriassecret.com all the time. I am such a perv, I know. ;D Ive got some pics of some models saved on my hard drive, too. :-X

As for angst, I have angst towards work. It's such a pain and the people can get on my nerves sometimes. >:(

That's all I have to bitch about...for now, anyways. :D
I spend half my life figuring what comes next

http://brainofgto.proboards46.com

Offline zeta

• Empress Of California
  • Addict
  • I'm alive!
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2004, 01:09:58 PM »

lmfao. I love going to www.victoriassecret.com all the time. I am such a perv, I know. ;D Ive got some pics of some models saved on my hard drive, too. :-X

What are you too good for actual BDSM pics?
Hello!

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2004, 07:34:57 PM »
DAMNIT!! THIS KID JT... HE KEEP BUGGING THE SHIT OUT OF ME!! he hits me, flicks me off, flicks me, curses me out, and then after all of that.... he stares at me in math class. Today he said that on tuesday he's gonna push me into the boys bathroom cause i kicked him 2 times as hard as i could. and it herts when i do that. But he's mad cause he was to slow to kick me back.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2004, 07:35:12 PM by Angel »
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Waya475

« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2004, 07:36:30 PM »
He likes you.  That is why he is doing it.

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2004, 07:39:25 PM »
Well i know that... but its getting on my nerves!! AND HE  NEEDS TO PULL UP HIS PANTS!! I kicked him one day and he try'd to kick me back but missed and started running backwords and hit my friend. He fell into the dirt and he's pants went all the way off. Not a good site. EW!! BUT THAT BASTERED NEEDS TO LEAVE ME ALONE!! I LIKE HIS FRIEND!! NOT HIM!!
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline PrinJess

• Cloud of Nightmares
  • Addict
  • Eh? Hrmm...
    • Ocean Healer
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2004, 07:46:05 PM »
He fell into the dirt and he's pants went all the way off. Not a good site.

What's with boys wearing their pants below their waist? It's so unattractive....

Swim upsteam, for the beginning starts there.

anything