Author Topic: OMGWTF SANKYUUU!!!!  (Read 3303 times)

Offline QuacoreZX

• Clean
OMGWTF SANKYUUU!!!!
« on: October 13, 2004, 02:51:22 PM »
Back in June, when I was in Japan, I did my customary task of going out and buying the latest Weekly Shonen Jump to feed my nerdiness.  After noticing a manga i had no heard of (gintama) sitting at the front with a color, I decided to take a look at it.  It was hilarious.  Like, really, hilarious.  So when I returned stateside I looked into some big joints like toriyama's world and no one would accept the series.  Heartbroken, I sulked into defeat, expecting never to see this manga in english. ever.

Then here I am, on 10/13/04, walking thru the yanime channel as usual for my ichigo feed, and a new manga is on the topic. Gintama. my response was ecstatic to say the least.  DON'T GIVE UP WITH THIS SERIES PLEASE!! thank you soo soo soooooo much ^______^

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
Re: OMGWTF SANKYUUU!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 03:23:53 PM »
Well, its good to hear that our work is already being appreciated. =)

Offline Tenchido

• Addict
  • Nothing will change without will to take action
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 03:58:59 AM »
Who said your (everybody at Yanime) work isn't being appreciated. We're all thankful for your hard dedication to translating manga!

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2004, 10:59:13 AM »
Who said your (everybody at Yanime) work isn't being appreciated. We're all thankful for your hard dedication to translating manga!

Yeh what he said :D

anything