Author Topic: Final Fantasy 7 (Advent Children)  (Read 15868 times)

Offline AtmaVegeta

• Clean
  • Nishino Fanatic...
Re: Final Fantasy 7 (Advent Children)
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2005, 11:31:49 AM »
Yeah I've seen it, was pretty good.  It had great animation, and awesome fight scenes.  If your an action person this is for you.  The major disappointment for me was character interaction.  There wasn't near enough Character Dialouge (too much fighting).  I'd also liked to see more Cloud/Tife interaction ;)...

Definately better than Spirts Within (though I liked it also).  Escpecailly since you recgonzie the characters (Reno was awesome :P)
- Atma -

Offline Esente

• Clean
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2005, 12:45:27 PM »
Totally awesome. I like the fighting scenes, especially when Tifa fighting. It's rock. A must-watch for everyone. You can find the DVDRips by torrent, IRC, FTP, and even HTTP.

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2005, 01:02:58 PM »
WAAAAAAAAAH!!!! This movie was like pow! w00tz0r! omfg? The fighting scenes were awsome, when cloud sliced that bike i was like o_O. They made tifa look so buff too -_-

Offline Jammer

• Slightly Buzzed
  • _crappy overly long series_ HAHA
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2005, 11:14:30 PM »
Oh my god this movie was just shit.

I was right.

Like always.

Anyway, it was so shitty.
As the universe expands, I contemplate whether it was God or the Big Bang that made man...

Offline catullus

• Clean
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2005, 12:18:26 AM »
Jammer are you retarded? you called FFVII AC shit when you SEEM to be into hello kitty and _crappy overly long series_ ...  -_-''''''
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 12:19:27 AM by catullus »

Offline Jammer

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2005, 10:42:16 AM »
You are the dumbest person ever.

Seriously, you are.
As the universe expands, I contemplate whether it was God or the Big Bang that made man...

Offline catullus

• Clean
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2005, 02:42:39 PM »
lol im gonna go kill myself now after that biting comeback.

BTW after looking at this
http://www.yanime.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2016;sa=showPosts

its easy to come to the conclusion that you are a complete waste of life.

Have fun dissing yourself in the posts to follow.

Offline eminent

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sexy Commando
    • ozbb
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2005, 03:13:50 PM »
Kid, you're pretty funny.
Forget drugs and alcohol... I am now very, very mellow.

Offline Jammer

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2005, 05:33:09 PM »
I cannot compete.

EXCEPT YOU ARE A LIFELUSS HUSK OF WASTED EMBRIOS AND FETAL TISSUE AND WERE STILLBORN C-SECTION BABY. MOMMA DIDN'T WANT YOU BUT YOU WERE STILL BORN, BOY MEETS WORLD OF COURSE HIS POPS IS GONE.

Offline SergeCCross

• Clean
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2005, 08:46:09 AM »
well, just tell me one thing... wasn't tseng supposed to be dead after FF7 ? and what's with all the new shinra turks on FFBC ? and... wasn't elena a newbie on the turks on ff7 ? then... how comes she's on BC ?

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
  • I'm no damn freak I'm a Final Fantasy Fanatic.
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2005, 06:41:05 PM »
Hey Jammer shut the hell up and get a real life.. quit flaming people.. you ain't got no life... ok now back to business.. here's a lil rumor but it seems to be true.. a source has leaked a lil info to me.. she and i both believe that FF7AC could be coming sometime in November this year. i think around the 14th or something like that.. but its kinda hard to tell cause i've only seen a few trailers on a few movies. so yeah..
The world is not enough for one man.... I want more!!!

Offline Jammer

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2005, 07:10:59 PM »
Hey Dakar, I do have a life. Just for the record, I'm one of the US best for _crappy overly long series_tcg, I run my own writing forum, and I've got like, twenty animes. So stop sucking on yo mommas titties and go play a real game, like Fifa or Madden. A game with real men.

Offline HikariChan

• Clean
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2005, 08:15:50 PM »
Hey Dakar, I do have a life. Just for the record, I'm one of the US best for tcg, I run my own writing forum, and I've got like, twenty animes. So stop sucking on yo mommas titties and go play a real game, like Fifa or Madden. A game with real men.
A real man who has so much going on, that he can't just leave the oh so petty internet community and game-otakus alone?

Man, you should get a job. Job for being a "wanna-be-otaku"
Nobody's perfect, nor can anyone expect one another to be.
にゃあー!

Offline Jammer

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2005, 02:20:34 PM »
Fuck you, I am such an otaku. I hacked Advent Children and sent it to my homeboys back at 2ch and we like, uncovered stenographic watermarks and shit you can't even imagine. I OWN the internet's communities, and I have a job drawing hentai. Hentai yaoi. Soapland bukkake. I draw dojinshi as a hobby. I even know Hiragana.

う = U
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 02:23:31 PM by Jammer »

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
  • I'm no damn freak I'm a Final Fantasy Fanatic.
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2005, 06:38:08 PM »
Hey Dakar, I do have a life. Just for the record, I'm one of the US best for tcg, I run my own writing forum, and I've got like, twenty animes. So stop sucking on yo mommas titties and go play a real game, like Fifa or Madden. A game with real men.

uhm i do play Madden.. hmm your thing just back fired on you.. second i do not like FIFA soccer.... now you wanna-be-otaku (that was great HikariChan) get your act straight. quit spamming and flaming. now i'm getting down to business. well tomorrow is November first and I hope that FF7AC comes out this November or at the latest in December but who knows. i just really hope. *sits on a chair waiting to see the dvd show up at Walmart so he can go buy it*
The world is not enough for one man.... I want more!!!

anything