Author Topic: Where can i find anime songs?  (Read 4418 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
Where can i find anime songs?
« on: October 01, 2004, 06:28:26 PM »
Yea.. i have been looking and looking and never find anything. Please give me diff sites where i can find them.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline pppqow

• Slightly Buzzed
Re: Where can i find anime songs?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2004, 06:31:56 PM »
if you use IRC try #nipponsei @ irc.rizon.net
[g]

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2004, 06:47:36 PM »
Go to animejukebox.com, I don't think you can download music but you can listen to it. It's a great site. I love it. It might not be around any more though.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2004, 06:52:07 PM »

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2004, 08:14:55 PM »
i tried all of them. they really don't work for me. oh and the last one... the one above me. i can't use cause my dad will know i went to the CURESING site.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline rockstar_98

• 350Z Rider
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Naruto, Cowboy bebop, Initial d!!
    • www.freewebs.com/rockstar_98
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2004, 12:39:53 AM »
go to like a anime fansite and under like multimedia or something they usually have it, btw what kinda anime music do u want to listen to?
D:\Documents and Settings\Akira M\My Documents\My Pictures\rockstar.jpg
MetallicA rocks   .../ My fav. Naruto, Initial d , Cowboy bebop, ichigo 100%, ruroni kenshin, death

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2004, 07:26:34 AM »
any... just anuthing but rap.  :P

Offline Cresk

• Clean
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2004, 08:35:26 AM »
you might want to send   DLZ a pm... he has a TON of anime songs.... in fact ... he is my anime music pimp ^.^

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2004, 08:04:59 PM »
i tried all of them. they really don't work for me. oh and the last one... the one above me. i can't use cause my dad will know i went to the CURESING site.

Hah...

• me another one?
  • Addict
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2004, 07:00:24 PM »
don't make fun of me!! I will try to look at them. kk.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2004, 02:49:18 PM »

Hah...

Damn, I was just gonna say that. =/

Anyway, assuming you don't have the mental capacity to use Winny, your best bet would be to just download WinMX or Kazaa. I'd lean towards WinMX, seeing as more Japanese people use it than Kazaa, heh.

cuteflyz89

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2004, 11:09:15 AM »
I think this one is good http://kawaii-radio.net/

it gives you all kinds  ;D this is my personal favorite!

or if you have winamp go to live radio and find the thingy lol it says generation and click that and choose anime and then you choose a station, or if you dont have that you can just listen to it from the site and open it up w/ whatever program you listen to music w/ such as windows media player I think it will wrok on that I havent tested it yet. But yeah good luck w/ looking for music. 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2004, 11:14:11 AM by Kitsune Girl8904 »

Offline whore-sama

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2004, 12:55:03 PM »
XD@beeverpaste

Offline Bishoujomae

• Clean
  • What!?
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2004, 03:32:34 PM »
you can try www.bugsmusic.com  you can search lots of anime songs there, you might be able to download them but i personally havent tried to download yet. and one more thing its korean, but it works great all you need to know search and looking at the icons beside each song

Offline Mujakisan1

• Clean
  • "Ne, ne, ne...Juusho to denwa bangou wa?!"
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2004, 09:27:12 PM »
Yeah I had the trouble finding anime songs, but then I got Limewire.  It's a file sharing system and i found everything i was looking for.  Go to www.limewire.com to get it.

anything