Author Topic: Another movie from china  (Read 5284 times)

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
Re: Another movie from china
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2004, 07:19:54 PM »
Haha, I found that very amusing. Again, you do your thing I'll do mine. You like what you like and I like what I like. You'll never change my mind about anything and vise versa. Get on with your life. There, you started this little "war" and I'm finishing it.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2004, 07:30:51 PM »
LOL NO D00d.  I JUS LIEK HAETIN ON U FOR NO GUD REESON LOL.

Seriously.  No one will ever take you seriously if you don't have the balls to back up what you say.  I know I don't.

I do believe you have gotten on the bad side of 2 admins now.

The part about having balls to back up what I say was really ignorant. I obviously have the balls to say it and back it up, or why else would I say it? Anyway, to me, the movie sucks. Plain and simple. You like what you like, I like what I like. Get over it.

You certainly have the balls to say it...as for backing it up.  You didn't really back it up with anything other than "I hate it because it's a Chinese movie"

Eh, whatever floats your boat...melts your butter.....turns you on

Offline Final Saiyyan

• Addict
  • barges can own
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2004, 03:17:17 PM »
dont stretch out arguments seriously, it rapes threads , people just feel that if one member takes the piss to protect their pride they have to snap back with something that will;

a) notch them up on the intelligence scale
b) make the other person look like a dumbfuck (which mostly happens by itself)

whoever succeeds in stripping the other of their pride, it either ends in a locking or a completly screwed thread. unfair on the creator.

give it a chance spike, most movie's look like shit from only watching a little of it.

i think it could be promising, i quite liked CTHD, though the special effects looked a bit too much sometimes. (like the tree scene)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2004, 03:19:02 PM by Final Saiyyan »

-
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. - Jack Handy

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2004, 07:48:05 PM »
I just don't like how those Chinese action movies take the fighting to extremes. It looks way too choreographed. I also think that they make the fighting look very very fake. No one flips onto a roof after grappling with a person. It just doesn't happen. If I want to see shit like that I'll watch DB or DBZ. I think that it's really ridiculous. I also don't like hoe the whole movie is written. The plot and the script just seems a little too stiff for me. That's why I don't like those kind of movies. I might just watch that "Hero" movie but not if I have to pay out of my own pocket.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.