Author Topic: Linkin Park  (Read 12791 times)

Offline rockstar_98

• 350Z Rider
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Naruto, Cowboy bebop, Initial d!!
    • www.freewebs.com/rockstar_98
Re: Linkin Park
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2004, 07:10:30 PM »
do u wanna start this whole arugument again or something?
D:\Documents and Settings\Akira M\My Documents\My Pictures\rockstar.jpg
MetallicA rocks   .../ My fav. Naruto, Initial d , Cowboy bebop, ichigo 100%, ruroni kenshin, death

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2004, 07:27:31 PM »
BACK IT UP. WHY DO THEY SUCK?! You have no evidence. You made yourself out to be an idiot.
Right, he's being the idiot here..................

Linkin park is crap. I'm not backing up shit, either. They're just a terrible band, and that's all there is to it.

My sentiments exactly.

do u wanna start this whole arugument again or something?

You guys should really quit fighting and suck it up. Seriously. People will have different views on things as you go along in life. Learn to deal with it. I doubt Waya (Waya, this is not a dig at you.) makes everyone he "encounters" explain their views and opinions. Quit bickering, damn.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Waya475

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2004, 07:38:33 PM »
Having a lack of evidence to support one's statement makes one out to seem less intelligent.  That is the way it is.  I am sorry if you guys don't want to sound intelligent.  We can end this if you want.  Just keep in mind that a few of the higher ups on the board don't have as much respect for you as they used to.

Offline Transcending Kanzaki

• Urumi Kanzaki's Monkey
  • Budding Addict
  • Urumi Kanzaki is the greatest! ^.^
    • Beyond the pixrs
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2004, 07:40:46 PM »
I think Linkin Park is "M'eh...not my cup of tea. "

Do I need to have to back that up?  ::)   Okay fine.   
For one thing, I hate screamers.  That is an instant turnoff.   Not just with Linkin Park, but bands in general. 
Second, talk about overuse of a subject known as angst.  Three words...GET OVER IT!
Thirdly, there are better bands to pay more attention to than Linkin Park.

I wish they would experiment outside of angst and their typical forray of musical genre.  Maybe then, I would pay attention to them. 
« Last Edit: October 04, 2004, 07:45:29 PM by Transcending Kanzaki »

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2004, 07:45:02 PM »
Having a lack of evidence to support one's statement makes one out to seem less intelligent.  That is the way it is.  I am sorry if you guys don't want to sound intelligent.  We can end this if you want.  Just keep in mind that a few of the higher ups on the board don't have as much respect for you as they used to.

Since when was I ever respected byt the "higher ups"? Haha, anyways I did what you asked and backed up my statement with many reasons as to why I hated their "music". I think that I come across as intelligent as I need to to get my point across.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2004, 08:48:15 PM »
That doesn't make you stupid- being such a cunt about every little thing, like a shitty band, does.

And I already consider myself one of the "higher ups" here, as I'm twice as smart as most of the shitty fanboys & girls- and I will name names if you want. I don't think less of myself one bit.

Waya475

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2004, 08:50:14 PM »
Higher ups as in rank and has the ability to delete posts and ban users.

Offline Noose

• Budding Addict
  • : D
    • The Gutter
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2004, 08:56:35 PM »
*doesn't care if you think less of me, just because you have the ability to, and most likely will, lock a thread*...

I'm done, but Linkin Park is still crap.

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2004, 06:15:26 AM »
haha, all this over a shitty band.... i cry for these forums.

(... not really.)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 06:42:20 AM by cynical monkey »

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Transcending Kanzaki

• Urumi Kanzaki's Monkey
  • Budding Addict
  • Urumi Kanzaki is the greatest! ^.^
    • Beyond the pixrs
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2004, 10:23:53 AM »
haha, all this over a shitty band.... i cry for these forums.

(... not really.)

Don't you mean cry for music in general?   ;) :P

Anyway, I don't see the first post describing why she/he likes Linkin Park and no comments like "Please back it up!"   Hmmm...I sense a double standard going around here.... ::)

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2004, 06:46:58 PM »
Waya, I personally think that you take too much advantage of your power as a moderator for this site. Being able to delete and lock posts and ban users does mean shit in the real world. This is like Deck-Zone all over again. ::)

Offline Brain of GTO

• Butthole Eliminator
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • So Fast, So Numb
    • Page of Insignificant Stuff
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2004, 02:11:12 PM »
To hell with Stinkin' Park. How bad are they, you ask? Well, they make Limp Bizkit look like the Beatles by comparison. Their songs can get repetitive (as in bitching about the same shit over and over) and...and...

Ah, screw it. I could go on forever but I won't. Nirvana was the best angst band anyways. :P

HA! TAKE THAT!
I spend half my life figuring what comes next

http://brainofgto.proboards46.com

Offline Dakar

• Budding Addict
  • I'm no damn freak I'm a Final Fantasy Fanatic.
    • A World of Poetry
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2004, 11:37:12 AM »
uhm for me Linkin Park ROX!!!!!!!!!! it is just the sh!t
The world is not enough for one man.... I want more!!!

Waya475

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2004, 02:56:19 PM »
Waya, I personally think that you take too much advantage of your power as a moderator for this site. Being able to delete and lock posts and ban users does mean shit in the real world. This is like Deck-Zone all over again. ::)

Uh...I didn't say that it meant anything.  You misinterpreted what I called the "higher ups".  I take advantage of my power?  I wasn't aware that I enslave the children of the boards into mining various valuable gems for my personal gain, etc etc.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2004, 02:56:38 PM by Kawachi475 »

cuteflyz89

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2004, 08:45:25 AM »
Me to!! AHHHH!!!

Take that back!! THERE NOT TERRIBLE!! THEY ROCK!! RAP... on the other hand.. sux.

Linkin Park is rock rap sorta forgot the name my sister said. But they sorta rap in their old cds. lol